test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So...concerning the GWF

ltomltom Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Militia Barracks
ok lets see...i am new in this game and its the first time i went for the "warrior" class of a game im mostly a paladin player and he was the closest thing i could see i recently hit lvl 60 and went for some pve it was ok most of the times undergeared and all that its ok i think i will get some gear and will get better so i think "lets go for some pvp to get the gear" hell utterly useless GWF was really by far the most USELESS CLASS EVER he has 0 1v1 capabilities as for the fight he is just running around like an idiot until his stamina runs out u cant get close to mages and lets just not talk about rogues one dealt 27556 dmg on me 1 hit with his daily while the most i dealt ever was 10k "8 on pvp"

Is there something im doing wrong or is just the dev team SUCKING <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ALL DAY LONG? seriously why make a useless class in a game? atleast either buff them OR DELETE THEM AND LET THEM CHANGE THEIR CLASS to whatever they want wtf really
Post edited by ltom on

Comments

• saagesaage Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You are doing lots of things wrong. I won't bother explaining, check this vid out tough, pretty helpful /watch?v=h1ab4jBd7PI
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For some insight into GWF PvP, feel free to check out this thread here: The Tao of Disengaging
    va8Ru.gif
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    I found leveling as a gwf in pvp a joke. As in super easy, as in I could pick my fights whenever I want and 1v1 anyone. Literally. And I've played CW/TR/GF to 13k gs+ and literally hundreds of matches so I know my enemy. (Maybe that helped). At 60 however I am feeling the GWF's weaknesses. Probably just need to pick a strong build AND gear it (only 10k gs atm and no wep/armor enchant... and NO Teneb/Plaguefire) But I feel ya (sorta). I am having a hard time justifying investing in my GWF and a GF/TR/CW do pvp so much better.