test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

value of religiuos tomes or magic focus

yyrkoonstyphoonyyrkoonstyphoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 231 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
There seems to be a bunch of items that drop and end up in your regular inventory, not the crafting inventory, like religious tomes, inscribed rings, magic focus, embroidered purse... and so on. Is there any additional value for these items outside the coin value listed?

in other games, i have seen items like this that seem like just nice loot turn out to have some other value later in the game and then you are like 'man, i sold 20 of those already and now i need to buy them'.

Also, do all merchants sell for the same amount or do certain merchants give you more that others for the same item?

Comments

• Options
    ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Regarding these really low value treasure drops (the ones you mention have 2 copper values for me). I've seen others postulate these are either place holders for "things to come" or left overs for "things that are no more" and simply not removed from the drop DB. I don't recall any definitive word from Cryptic.

But I also held onto them for awhile until I needed the slot(s). Now I just sell them. So maybe these are just in-game to teach inventory management skills. ;)
  • Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Its trash loot.