test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<DIRTY BIRDS> on Dragon Shard

j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
The Goal
* Coordinated, pre-made PVP / PVE
* Endgame / CN
* Enjoy game . . .

Statement
I was of the mind to create a community based guild interested in high-end PVE, coordinate PVP and still retain a social environment acceptable for mature and active players. So... This guild was formed. It is preferred that interested people be above level 55, minimum level exception to alts is level 45. We currently have a solid core for low-mid T1s and are gearing for T2s. We're working to acquire a variety of classes so that pre-making groups at any given time during the day is simplified.

General Playtime
Most of the core group is on Central Standard, usually online during the afternoon to evening hours and sometimes early morning dependent on day.

Etc, etc.
Are you on at these times? Are you tired of waiting around in the PUG queue? Well, if you're guild less and play around the same time that my cronies and I do, let's talk!

PST in game @j0mberwaki or post here/leave a PM on the forums.
4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...
Post edited by j0mberwaki on

Comments

• j0mberwakij0mberwaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Shazam. And so it was first page bumped. ;)
    4895b885-3d65-48d2-9eb2-d940289d7be4_zps8e4ae678.jpg
    WTB Big-Giant Robot Camels, tbh...