test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug?? or we got kicked on skirmish?

chuamishaelchuamishael Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I did a skirmish several hous ago. and then after we killed the boss, we suddenly exited the skirmish map and didnt even reach the treasure chest. :confused:

I have my doubts. that the leader kick us all out, since he was arguing with a guy about strategies.

but if we didnt get kicked? was it a bug that we can't finish a skirmish or dungeon? we did killed the boss.
Post edited by chuamishael on

Comments

• Options
    xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm guessing you got kicked :(
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I heard many people are doing this kicking, dont you think this is an exploit that the deve should look into? :(
    everybody fight so hard, and used up a lot of elixers and potions. and we didnt get anything good out of that hardship
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, its something that seems to be happening quite a lot. Either way, did this happen during a Skirmish AD event time? If not, then you didn't really lose much (other than a couple of copper coins).

Try grouping up with some friends. Seems to help prevent these things :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    it was on the event time! my friends always offline whenever I played. :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I see. That's too bad. Another thing you could do is start making the group yourself so that you are the leader.

But still, it would be nice to have a vote system or something in place.
  • Options
    killzoneexkillzoneex Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    first person into the instance becomes the leader.
  • Options
    stantheman10stantheman10 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did a skirmish several hous ago. and then after we killed the boss, we suddenly exited the skirmish map and didnt even reach the treasure chest. :confused:

I have my doubts. that the leader kick us all out, since he was arguing with a guy about strategies.

but if we didnt get kicked? was it a bug that we can't finish a skirmish or dungeon? we did killed the boss.

Theres a lot of ninja type stuff going on and if someone has leadership they can abuse their powers easily sounds
    like you got bush wacked there bro.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    It's someone on a power trip.
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pugs are pugs
  • Options
    dionchidionchi Member Posts: 919 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    They need to remove the "Leadership" designation from skirmishes as there is no real leader anymore, it's all verry PC where everyone has the same power regardless of what a player does - or doesn't do. I've noticed during daily skirmishes a recent tendency for some players to just stand in the background, not participate but when the battle is over they are right there at the chest with everyone else.

Since there has to be a vote to kick someone from the party, why bother designating a leader?
    DD~
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    dionchi wrote: »
    I've noticed during daily skirmishes a recent tendency for some players to just stand in the background, not participate but when the battle is over they are right there at the chest with everyone else.

I've never seen this. Usually if someone MIA for two or more fights and appear to be AFK, someone usually starts a kick vote and that person will be kicked.

For eSoT, there isn't much you can do but pray you get leadership or whoever gets leadership is an honest soul. For eLoL, if you see two people from the same guild, just leave, because 2=majority and that's all they will need to kick everyone else. The books are still worth 250K AD in the AH, so still a good incentive to kick when it drops from the boss.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Egads, closing down this nearly two year old thread and putting Vilithrax back in his grave. Please check the last post date on a thread and if more than 30 days have passed, either create a new thread or find a more recent active thread to post in that addresses your concern.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.