test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fair and Just Booting System Needed!

yaubotyaubot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
To be quite honest sometimes there are people who are just too inexperienced to know how to mitigate a squad leadership role. There are also those who abuse this role.

Example#1: The Squad Leader Ninja Loots. i.e. This person will roll need on everything, most noticably blue rare drops, regardless if his character can use it. He will then sell it for Astral Diamonds or use it for an alt character; meanwhile someone that put in the effort on there character has to do with out because of someone's greed.

Example #2: The Squad Leader Boots other players at the end of pvp. Much debate on this topic already seen in this and other forums. Apparently a Squad leader will afk or do little to nothing in pvp while other people do the work and then boot them at the end to get more exp, glory, and/or item at the end.

Before this came out, I was playing Tera and while in dungeons they had a system where if someone wanted to boot someone or if they wanted to disband the party everyone was suppose to vote on the matter and reason given for booting said person. While thinking that there may be more that one person botting and/or afking, they are less likely to respond to such a request, as such, that person's vote should be negated; similar to what happens if you do not respond to que.

Personally I do not see the point in leveling up a character for the sake of leveling it. Where is the fun in that? PWI lost my interest because any one could have a max level with the best gear in under a week if they paid enough money. Cyriptic said that there would be no such system where you pay to win, you could just pay to level up and get thing s quicker. I sincerely hope that they hold firm on this statement as well as improve the quality of the player base.