test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

stop the spammers

quseioquseio Member Posts: 43
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
we need a new rule no talking in zone till say lvl 30 till then your in a newbi chat.
spammers ruin the game for me and make it impossible to chat at times

i hate them, and since its ftp they dont care if they get banned they just have accounts automaticly created and if sony can create a good spam filter why cant you ?
Post edited by quseio on

Comments

• nornsavantnornsavant Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes this is a lesson that the devs elected not to learn from a game that does it better because this making games is easy right? No thought required.

I won’t list the game because there is a TOS clause about discussing competing game, One might argue of the competitiveness of a game like this but all the same I did check “agree” on that TOS.

The system works like this though. When you start out you can use SAY, then at level 5 you can use WHISPER then at a higher level you can use AREA and a higher still level GLOBAL. Simple, Elegant and effective.

This game was out long before Neverwinter and available, for free, to everyone, during the development of Neverwinter. Yet no one thought to look around and find solutions to problems they knew they were going to have.

So we end up with the playground bully chat police.

Bruce Lee may have designed Jeet Kun Do, but he did so after years of classical martial arts training. Why would anyone try to make kung fu without learning it first?

Why would anyone try to make games without learning them first?