test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Focused Destroyer Question.

heliosesperadaheliosesperada Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Does anyone know if focused destroyer rolls per target or per attack?

If it's the former it could be much better than I initially thought. On the other hand the latter.......would feel like a waste of points. In PvE It isn't hard to keep 3 targets in range, in PvP on the other hand......not so much.

I've been trying to figure out whether Destroyer or Steel Blitz will do more for my DPS overall, normally destroyer would seem like the obvious pick between the two but the situational nature of it really holds it back, blitz on the other hand just isn't all that reliable but at least it does proc on single targets.

I'm in the 5x level range and I really don't wanna waste any of my last few feat points on a hope.
Post edited by heliosesperada on

Comments

• Options
    trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone know if focused destroyer rolls per target or per attack?

If it's the former it could be much better than I initially thought. On the other hand the latter.......would feel like a waste of points. In PvE It isn't hard to keep 3 targets in range, in PvP on the other hand......not so much.

I've been trying to figure out whether Destroyer or Steel Blitz will do more for my DPS overall, normally destroyer would seem like the obvious pick between the two but the situational nature of it really holds it back, blitz on the other hand just isn't all that reliable but at least it does proc on single targets.

I'm in the 5x level range and I really don't wanna waste any of my last few feat points on a hope.

Both are equally bad for PvP. In PvE I would imagine Destroyer would win out for boss fights but only with it feated. Blitz is great for large packs of trash but alas CWs clean up trash long before we get a chance to DPS them down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kwazikwazi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Destroyer is superior in both situations, but you don't want to be running destroyer in pvp that often. Destroyer is more consistent than steel blitz and you'll get more damage running destroyer in the long run than steel blitz since even with a non crit, not to mention destroyer boosts slam damage as well. Feated it's also superior for single target encounters.

I sometimes run both when we have a rogue for CRAZY DEEPS, for bosses I swap to weapon master.