test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Latest patch stuck @ 49% download.

cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Latest patch is getting stuck @ 49%, it is receiving data but is not patching.

Have reset router, restarted launcher etc. etc. but does not fix it.
Post edited by cathgar457 on

Comments

• Options
    mrureapermrureaper Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same thing here :/ its stuck at 49% and keeps eating my bandwidth its already downloaded over 1gb :/ but it wont patch anything
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    *bump* anyone else getting this problem? can a moderator answer to this please :/
  • Options
    wildchildttwildchildtt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is disgusting. Mine keeps stopping at 4% and refuses to download further. I've done the same thing above even selected force verify and it still freezes at 7%.

Can someone in authority give us some ASSISTANCE?!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    heres a screenshot of what is happening here it gets stuck to 49% but keeps downloading..i left it for the night and it end up downloading over 2gb without patching anything...please is there a fix..or do i have to reinstall all over again >.> i hate doing that i dont have very good internet in my country.

stuck.jpg
    image hosting over 10mb
  • Options
    graceofearthgraceofearth Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mrureaper got the same issue here... I downloaded like 2gb (Received) but it stuck at 49.5 in Patch (49%)

No one has a solution please... Im on my day off today and i really want to play... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
    mrureaper wrote: »
    heres a screenshot of what is happening here it gets stuck to 49% but keeps downloading..i left it for the night and it end up downloading over 2gb without patching anything...please is there a fix..or do i have to reinstall all over again >.> i hate doing that i dont have very good internet in my country.

stuck.jpg
    image hosting over 10mb
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    i sorta found a fix for it ..go into your neverwinter folder and locate the file patch in live folder delete it then open launcher force recheck and it should start to redownload the patch fully hope this helps :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thx mrureaper for reply, i'm trying this on right now... i'll let u kno :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    No resolution :( I try to delete most files except the biggest (piggs) but it still wont patch... PLEASE someone please!!! I tried to uninstalled, then reinstalled... Redownload the whole thing... but this #$^$%^ doesn't patch... everything goes well until 714mb... it continues to download but doesnt patch.... Can a moderator reply... 1 did the same thing on my aptop (at work) and on my PC (at home) what is wrong? is it due to the fact that i'm in Mauritius? Did the server location changed or something!!! Yesterday i downloaded 5gb - 714mb...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I will try something else but i need the help of someone who has already patch the whole thing. can someone send me the "headers.hogg" (without quotes) found in ../Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\.patch

Send it via email please: jhoh_hohj@hotmail.com
  • Options
    healinnerdshealinnerds Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    done

10chars
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    FINALLY, if anyone had the same issue, try to use either the US or EU proxy in the Launcher Options.
    I will try something else but i need the help of someone who has already patch the whole thing. can someone send me the "headers.hogg" (without quotes) found in ../Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\.patch

Send it via email please: jhoh_hohj@hotmail.com
  • Options
    fluffyfish95fluffyfish95 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    not workin for me, when i use either the us or eu server it doesnt even patch at all
  • Options
    fiendishchildfiendishchild Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    No resolution :( I try to delete most files except the biggest (piggs) but it still wont patch... PLEASE someone please!!! I tried to uninstalled, then reinstalled... Redownload the whole thing... but this #$^$%^ doesn't patch... everything goes well until 714mb... it continues to download but doesnt patch.... Can a moderator reply... 1 did the same thing on my aptop (at work) and on my PC (at home) what is wrong? is it due to the fact that i'm in Mauritius? Did the server location changed or something!!! Yesterday i downloaded 5gb - 714mb...

I have a decently fast connection, and pay $100 a month for 150GB of data. I've been trying to DL this to play with my friends, and I've used up about 60GB doing this (one attempt get to 35GB on a 315MB file). My latest attempt after checking to force validation and update on demand meant it was a 5GB file to DL, which I guess is the whole game, it got to 88% before this glitch reoccurred and continued to use up 10GB of data. After numerous attempts at uninstall, reinstall etc, I'm going to get a friend to deliver it on a USB drive. Even though this is a 'free' game, the lack of quality control is pretty disappointing.
  • Options
    devilaltiredevilaltire Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    is there any Other way to download patch manualy...plz help me,,My Clint did not connect to the Patch Server So If there any Other Way Plz Let me Know...Help...
  • Options
    gramps5scorpiongramps5scorpion Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Try running a diskcheck on your hard drive. If it is reporting the incorrect free space then downloading can fail to complete. I've seen this before and by the sounds of your issue, it's continually retrying to complete the download causing more bytes to download than necessary.
    Take the extra time to do the job right and it will never come back to bite you in the A**