test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recruiting players for: Knight of the Blood Oath (SAO: Sword Art Online guild)

falomarfalomar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi
My name is Falomar and i just created this guild.
We are recruiting and looking for players that want to play and have fun with us.
We are huge fans of Sword Art Online and we want to see how many players we can get.

Guild Rules:
Don't spam, or you will be banned from the guild.
Don't say any offensive thing or trash talk other players, if you do that you will be muted from the chat and the guild.
If you want to move up a rank in the guild, do something special or just talk to me.
Remember you are a representative of the guild so act mature and don't give a bad first impressions of you and the guild.
If you are offline for too long you will get banned for being inactive, so make sure to speak to an officer, guild founder, or me before you leave, (this is a guild for active players).
Don't steal from the guild bank this will not be tolerated. PS: We can see if you take anything without permission.

If you want to join the guild then just player mail me in the game or just here .
We are on the Beholder Server.
my name in the game: Falomar.
PS: you must give me your player name.
Post edited by falomar on

Comments

• klavertjeklavertje Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi Falomar :D

i would like to join your guild plz
    i changed server for this cause i had 26 en 22 on dragon
    i'm a SAO fan myself so i will gladly start again plz reply if its oke that you let me in :p
  • falomarfalomar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    klavertje wrote: »
    Hi Falomar :D

i would like to join your guild plz
    i changed server for this cause i had 26 en 22 on dragon
    i'm a SAO fan myself so i will gladly start again plz reply if its oke that you let me in :p

ok I will, but first i need your player name so that i can invite you ok?
    PS sorry for the late reply :P