test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seals

situs09situs09 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Am I the only one that believes Seals should be something transferable between Characters? I always see these Seal traders and look at the gear and think, you know this would be great for a lvl 16 or w/e. But By the time you even have enough seals to purchase one of the items its pretty much useless because you're higher level and in a different zone. Plus it's not like you can purchase the gear with your other character because the gear that is sold only shows your class. Yeah hopefully in the future they will do this because it just seems pointless to collect any different seals then drake.

Comments

• x3mta3xx3mta3x Member Posts: 80
    edited May 2013
    situs09 wrote: »
    Am I the only one that believes Seals should be something transferable between Characters? I always see these Seal traders and look at the gear and think, you know this would be great for a lvl 16 or w/e. But By the time you even have enough seals to purchase one of the items its pretty much useless because you're higher level and in a different zone. Plus it's not like you can purchase the gear with your other character because the gear that is sold only shows your class. Yeah hopefully in the future they will do this because it just seems pointless to collect any different seals then drake.
    If I am not mistaken the gear is not BoP. So you can buy whatever gear you need then mail it to the character who needs it.
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    x3mta3x wrote: »
    If I am not mistaken the gear is not BoP. So you can buy whatever gear you need then mail it to the character who needs it.

The only problem being that you can only see gear for your class at the Seal vendors. (At least as far as I've seen...)

Though you can sell them on the AH. And I suppose if you and a buddy were playing you could just do straight trades for equipment for each other's alts...

Also... because I see this every time I read the title...
    Seal-of-approval.jpg