test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Solution to PvP Bots

nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The answer is very simple.

Award glory based on individual score and team average score.

What I mean by this is two-fold. If your score is zero you get nothing. If your team does poorly you dont get the shaft.

My suggestion is to award 25% of your score plus 25% of your teams average score excluding any zero score.

The winning team gets this plus 250 glory unless a players score is zero in which case that player gets nothing.

PvP fixed.

You're welcome Cryptic.

Comments

• Options
    stylernakustylernaku Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nwobrock wrote: »
    The answer is very simple.

Award glory based on individual score and team average score.

What I mean by this is two-fold. If your score is zero you get nothing. If your team does poorly you dont get the shaft.

My suggestion is to award 25% of your score plus 25% of your teams average score excluding any zero score.

The winning team gets this plus 250 glory unless a players score is zero in which case that player gets nothing.

PvP fixed.

You're welcome Cryptic.

Hmm better than my method.

I put tracing paper over my screen and I'd draw a big floppy p3nis over where they would appear. Helped my gameplay no end.
  • Options
    kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That sort of solution has been suggested pretty many times already, they don't listen or just don't bother to communicate back.