test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an RP guild on Dragon

calgar78calgar78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
Greetings! Long time MMO player (UO) and long time PnP player (late 80's) looking for a nice RP guild on Dragon server. I am fairly new to Neverwinter and currently have a lvl 22 DC. I could pursuade my RL friend into joining as well. He is also a long time gamer and at one time, ran one of the largest LARPs in the southeast. <--epic RP. He too has rolled a DC and is currently around lvl 17.

We are both EST timezone and usually play between 7pm-11pm

Here is a copy of my character sheet as well.

Cheers!

Name: Jae'sonn

Race: Drow

Class: Cleric

Height: 5'-8"

Build: Heavily Toned

Hair color: White

Eye color: Violet

Notable features: Scar from right cheek across bridge of nose

Outlook/demeanor: Cynical Pious

Birthday: Unknown

Birth location: Ullin'Tharnor

Current occupation: Cleric

Previous occupation(s): Soldier under command of the Weapons Master Uthegentel of House Barrison Del'Armgo - Northdark

Dreams for the future: To purge the lands of any Lolth worshipping fools that cross my path

Strengths: Intelligence and Cunning

Weaknesses/Fears: Borderline paranoid of past racial enemies still plotting my death

Preferred weapon: Holy Symbols / Maces

Favorite food: Sjorl - A heavy cheese with a smoky flavour, made in Rashemen

Favorite place in the land: Anywhere the beautiful sun is shining

Most treasured belonging: My trusty spider - Henrik

Admired person/role model: Still looking

Relationships: Close bond forming with a fellow Cleric named Fyre

Treasured childhood memory: None. Drow childhood is far from treasured
Post edited by calgar78 on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey.

Check out my Recruitment Topic here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

We are a European-based Guild but we do have a few North-Americans as well. So if you don't mind playing a bit earlier than you're (probably) used to, then check us out!

We are a mature 18+ Guild and we have around 15-20 active members on a daily basis playing. We usually play PvP, but we do enjoy some PvP now and then as well.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png