test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two mature players looking for a friendly social guild on Dragon

maliosimaliosi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
Hi, all!

My husband and I are mature players (both over 40) looking for a guild that will accept us on Dragon shard, based primarily in the EU time zone (UK).

In the past we have been members of the Mithril Crowns of Elendilmir (LotRO), The Last Alliance on Snowbourn (LotRO) and for a brief time a GW2 guild.

We have both played MMO's for 10+ years, having spent most of our time in LotRO, building up a fair reputation as good players, but both prefer a guild that we can be part of that has no demands of a certain level of social interaction.

We post in game to say hello and offer loot we found etc, but my husband is not a forum junky, so I tend to post for both of us on the out of game forums.

If your guild has room for two such as us, please let me know?
Post edited by maliosi on

Comments

• maliosimaliosi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OH! I should add... my main is a Trickster Rogue, and his is a Devoted Cleric.
  • maliosimaliosi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OH! And to add... we are both mostly interested in the story, though I am trying to create a foundry story. :) PvE rather than PvP.
  • krayv1nkrayv1n Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greets Maliosi,

I too have been looking for a good guild fit. Like you I am (cough) over 40 =). I have been playing MMOs since I was first exposed to them with Ultima Online. Since then I have played various others off and on over the years as life and family permitted. If you two do find a guild that seems like a good fit for you do me a favor and drop me a line @Krayv1n if they can use a second 60DC, or perhaps once cross server play is implemented a 60 CW.

Best of luck in your search.

Kray
  • valdartavaldarta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • targuthtarguth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello Maliosi and Krayv1n I would like to offer you a chance to check us out we have been together as a guild for over 8 years.

http://www.covenantofthephoenix.com
  • targuthtarguth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knew I would forget something on our boards I am Kawaa again thanks if you do check us out.
  • kyrelenkyrelen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just wanted to thank you both, Valdarta and Targuth. I will read up on your guild sites and make the decision with my husband.

Kray, I want to wish you luck in finding a home too! Will be in touch!
  • kyrelenkyrelen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    BTW, kyrelen and maliosi are one and the same!
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eminence is recruiting. We're an end game guild, founded by MMO veterans. We're currently looking for active, dedicted, and skilled level 60s. We make acceptions for levels but also require applications upon joining. We have 30+ lvl 60s running dungeons at all times of the day. We also have an active mumble & website. Check us out! http://eminencenwo.enjin.com/home

We do require an application to weed out the unfriendly, unskilled, and to get to know you better. Many complain about this but I urge you to power through and put in some effort, as it will be well worth it! Thanks!
  • smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also just wanted to say hi to the CotP members. I'm also a member of CotP as a whole, but have joined a different guild for this game. That's how CotP works, they're very flexible, but a great home. Either way hope you enjoy your time in Neverwinter!
  • clanresurgamclanresurgam Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013