test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions?

damienpriestdamienpriest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What is the highest lvl you can get to in the professions? I am doing the platesmithing and was wondering how do I get lvl 2 miners?
Post edited by damienpriest on

Comments

• mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know that you can get to 20.

As far as getting higher level workers, you will, upon reaching a high enough level, unlock a mission to train up / trade lower level workers in for a higher level worker.
  • slicerdiceroldslicerdicerold Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    What is the highest lvl you can get to in the professions? I am doing the platesmithing and was wondering how do I get lvl 2 miners?

There are two tiers of miners. white ones of rank 1, 2 & 3. you "hire" rank 1's, you train rank 2 from four rank 1's. you train a rank 3 from four rank 2's. so each rank 3 takes 16 rank ones.

The only reason for rank 2 and rank 3 is to do the higher level tasks. They give no speed benefit.

Alternatively you can buy, for very over priced value IMO, the profession asset packs for zen (16 USD) a piece. They give rank 2, rank 3 and rank 4 smiths. They have speed bonuses. They can be tiered up the same way. The assets packs also have similar ranked asset components, as in hammers, tongs etc.

If you don't get them that way you will need to get them from the AH. Two of the 9 task slots require them to unlock them.