test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

List UGC on IGN.

bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Hello just wanted to let authors know that you can list your quest over on IGN if you like. Its a little bit of a pain, but it my expose Neverwinter (and your quest). The greatest part would be to show how great the Neverwinter foundry and its wonderful community is.

IGN Foundry: UGC/Authors

If any want to take the time to list their quest over there. I will run your quest.

Bobcat

Edit: Took down the contest link since its over.

Please list a comment on the main page over there, if you want your quest ran sooner then later.

Foundry Screenshots Been posting at least one screen shot, and small review here.
Post edited by bobcat1313 on

Comments

• Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great idea! IGN is always there to fill a gap when they can. I love those guys :)
  • Options
    vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    Hello just wanted to let authors know that you can list your quest over on IGN if you like. Its a little bit of a pain, but it my expose Neverwinter (and your quest). The greatest part would be to show how great the Neverwinter foundry and its wonderful community is.

IGN Foundry: UGC/Authors

They are also hosting a wiki contest to earn a Upstart Cleric Companion and a few more items. All you have to do is make 10 edits which isn't much. You may get 10 edits by listing a quest!!! The bad thing is the contest is almost over. I listed it in the UGC/Author list here on the forum a few days ago, guess I should of made a thread.

Wiki Editing Contest

If any want to take the time to list their quest over there. I will run your quest.

Bobcat

Thanks! Added my quest: http://www.ign.com/wikis/neverwinter/Don%27t_%22Count%22_on_it
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
  • Options
    annadruvezannadruvez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Added mine, too. http://www.ign.com/wikis/neverwinter/Pool_of_the_Dead

This is great! Finally a list with a real sorting function!
    Pool of the Dead - NW-DLTS5X6TO - Duration: ~20 minutes - Daily Qualified

Fountain of Dread - NW-DACS7JITE - Duration: ~15minutes - BRAND NEW!
  • Options
    nokturnelnokturnel Member Posts: 173 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What is this upstart cleric companion you speak of? Is that the companion that just costs 2 gold? or is it some new cleric companion?

A google search makes me think it's just the regular cleric companion, which makes the edits pointless unless you win the grand prize. (rewardwise to me at least)
    -Protect the Caravan-
    Fun 15-20 Minute Heavy Combat Quest with a difficulty slider. Hand crafted environments and encounters.
    Code: NW-DSVCX8LD4
    Thread URL: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?257391-Protect-the-Caravan
  • Options
    annadruvezannadruvez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Free is free
    Pool of the Dead - NW-DLTS5X6TO - Duration: ~20 minutes - Daily Qualified

Fountain of Dread - NW-DACS7JITE - Duration: ~15minutes - BRAND NEW!
  • Options
    dagrin7dagrin7 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just entered mine as well:
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/neverwinter/The_Siege_of_Narthrond

The quest and campaign have been revised since my initial publishing due to complaints that people had to use their wit rather than a sparkly trail to follow...
    Dagrin
    Master of the defeated state
    Please check out The Siege of Narthrond: Prologue (NW-DOPFEI3YP). My first installment of the Siege of Narthrond Campaign. Chapter 1 is currently being developed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Contest is over, running quest listed on the site.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I added IGN Foundry: UGC/Authors to The Foundry: UGC/Authors' page..

I will be running quest listed over there on Saturdays with me guild. Please list a comment on the main page over there, if you want your quest ran sooner then later.

I'm a big fan of Naomi.... I mean IGN is why I created another list over there. Hoping this will expose more peoples quest, and expose more of Neverwinter to the their website over there.

Thanks all!!!!

Bobcat
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    vaelic wrote: »

Great quest, and I wrote on your wall.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    annadruvez wrote: »
    Added mine, too. http://www.ign.com/wikis/neverwinter/Pool_of_the_Dead

This is great! Finally a list with a real sorting function!

Great quest posted on your wall, and added some screens to the screenshot page. Thanks for listing!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    dagrin7 wrote: »
    Just entered mine as well:
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/neverwinter/The_Siege_of_Narthrond

The quest and campaign have been revised since my initial publishing due to complaints that people had to use their wit rather than a sparkly trail to follow...

Just ran it, posted on our wall.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    nokturnel wrote: »
    What is this upstart cleric companion you speak of? Is that the companion that just costs 2 gold? or is it some new cleric companion?

A google search makes me think it's just the regular cleric companion, which makes the edits pointless unless you win the grand prize. (rewardwise to me at least)

d14bee1b3b751e0490791ca0f3a5cc4f1371847300.jpg

That's what a upstart cleric companion is. The teifling its a green companion. Just got my codes from IGN so anyone else that helped with the wiki check your emails for your codes.
  • Options
    anrix2anrix2 Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for bumping this thread. I posted my quest on the wiki as well - just now. It really wasn't all that difficult. I suggest everyone take 5 minutes out of creating their quests to make a wiki post :D
    A solo or group hack-n-slash: Mage Masher

A short solo hack-n-slash: The Dirty Dwarf
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Perhaps make a new category as well? "Authors" - where the authors could create their own little wiki-markup and add all their quests?
    I've added two or three quests to the site so far. Struggling to get good screenshots as the demo-play tool won't work for some reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Just added mine, but that wiki just confused me. I suck at it to put it blunty :)
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Perhaps make a new category as well? "Authors" - where the authors could create their own little wiki-markup and add all their quests?
    I've added two or three quests to the site so far. Struggling to get good screenshots as the demo-play tool won't work for some reason.

I put that together to give more places to list foundry quest, if someone could make it better please do so everyone can edit it.

I havn't been playing Neverwinter that much lately had some PS3 games to finish up and then Last of Us came out, but I'm back here now so I'll be running more quest listed there again.