test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server not responding!!

bockoveselibockoveseli Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello,
it's me again, still no one explained me why do i get latency issues only on Neverwinter Online. While my average Ping on EU servers is ~40 to ~60. My download is 2MBps and up is 1Mbps .All in all if this issue keeps on happening im deleting this game, same as some of my friends who have same problem.
Post edited by bockoveseli on

Comments

• josiah32josiah32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It´s the same for me.
    Looks like it is worse since the last large update and gets even worse within the evenig hours.
    Please let me know how I can solve this issue.
    Hello,
    it's me again, still no one explained me why do i get latency issues only on Neverwinter Online. While my average Ping on EU servers is ~40 to ~60. My download is 2MBps and up is 1Mbps .All in all if this issue keeps on happening im deleting this game, same as some of my friends who have same problem.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Rather old thread you're responding to, in light of the fact that we have existing and active stickies on the same subject. Please observe the last post date in a thread you're about to post to. If more than 30 days have passed, please create a new thread or find an existing active thread on the matter.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.