test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DC on Dragon server looking for guild

fabaelfabael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
Hi all,

I am a Devoted Cleric on the Dragon server currently looking for a casual/social guild to run epic dungeons with. Ideally I am looking for people that play late evenings UK time 9:30pm onwards.

I am pretty old (40) and a bit embarrassed when I use voice communications although I am happy to join and listen to instructions and so forth if required and occasionally speak.

I've been gaming since I was very young started out with MUD's, moved onto Evequest, WoW, Vanguard, AoC, AION, RIFT if had some hype I probably played it ;) although nothing has brought back those original feelings of playing Everquest and WoW.

So to sum up I am looking for a really relaxed guild that isn't regimented so that I can relax after hard day of work may run some dungeons maybe even get into a little pvp with like minded souls.

Although I hate gear score my cleric is ready for T2's with GS currently of 9.4k unfortunately with pick up groups T2 dungeons are hard to clear as people tend not to kill of those annoying little adds that seem to target me all the time :)

I am waiting for a ranger type character to be released before I roll an alt :)

Enough rambling... hope to meet you in game.

Orsik Battleheart
Post edited by fabael on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello there Fabael and welcome. I believe you would be a great fit for the Swarm. We have plenty of folks from all over the world and they truly make Neverwinter fun. Have a look at www.sinisterswarm.com and see if you like what we have to offer. Good luck in your search Fabael.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • fabaelfabael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited June 2013
    Hello there Fabael and welcome. I believe you would be a great fit for the Swarm. We have plenty of folks from all over the world and they truly make Neverwinter fun. Have a look at www.sinisterswarm.com and see if you like what we have to offer. Good luck in your search Fabael.

Apologies for not responding sooner, seems you guys are in the US I am note sure even though I play late evening our times would overlap. I am from the UK. Thanks for responding :)
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hello Fabael,

check out my recruitment post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

We are a European and mature 18+ Guild with over 20 active members. We play Epic Dungeons every day and PvP frequently as well.
    Our playerbase is 90% from europe, but we have a few from the US as well as Asia/Oceania.

If you are interested, please visit our teamspeak 3 server at address: ts.dr-clan.net. You may also add me in-game: Dahel@kingbullgod.
    If you have any further questions, send me a PM.

Hope to play with you soon.

/KBG.
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png