test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Silent Warriors> Harcore Charity Gaming Community w/ Casual Feel - Mindflayer

thepaintraynthepaintrayn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
<Silent Warriors> Hardcore Charity Gaming Community w/ Casual Feel - Mindflayer

Silent Warriors Gaming:

Silent Warriors are all about having fun and gaming together. We love to PvP, raid, craft, hang out, quest and just BS in TeamSpeak If you want a guild that plans to progress through the content and kill as many enemies in PvE and PvP as we can get our weapons into then your at the right place.

Silent Warriors have been around since 2001 and has grown into a large gaming community so we are not a fly by night Guild/Community, we are here to stay for the long run. We have many years of experience with pretty much anything gaming wise. We are not looking for elitist(though some of us are a little full of ourselves), we are looking for people who like to have fun, can take a joke and maybe even throw one back. People who like to make friends (and some rivalries in jest) and just game together.

If this sounds like the Guild/Community for you then feel free to keep reading...

Requirements:
Age 18+
TS3 - no mic? No problem!

What SWG can offer you!
1. A Community of gamers, not just another boring Guild.

2. Interesting chats in voip.

3. A gaming experience that is drama free.

4. A place to relax and know that its a game not a job.

5. A lifetime of friendship.

6. A kitten via U.S. Postal Service (Don't blame us if it gets lost in route!).

7. Friendly members who don't mind helping.

8. The occasional hardware and/or software giveaway.

9. and much much more! Give us a try and see for yourself.

How to join:
Stop by our website @ http://www.swgaming.com register and join the site then make a post HERE.

Networking:
SWG YouTube | SWG Twitter | SWG Facebook

Our Partners...
Wounded Warrior Project - Wounded Warrior Project helps the thousands of wounded warriors returning home from the current conflicts and to provide assistance to their families.

Silent Warriors Scholarship Fund - The Silent Warrior Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to any college-bound person based on direct familial relationship to a Reconnaissance Marine, academic achievement, and financial need.
Guild Officer - Paintrayn - Level 60 Great Weapons Fighter
Post edited by thepaintrayn on

Comments

• indigovanguardindigovanguard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Silent Warriors is an amazing gaming community. It's made up out of the kind of people you'll end up playing more than one game with. I've been with SWG since Warhammer and played with them ever since!

In Neverwinter we've got a pretty solid PVP group and we're working on T2s and Castle Never. Come join the gang at SWG!
  • thepaintraynthepaintrayn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been in the Silent Warriors for well over 3 years now and would never think of another place to play. I even had the honor and privilege of running the Rift division for a long time till we decided to move on from it. There is solid Admin and always a friendly face to lend a hand. We invite anyone to stop by and pay us a visit :)
  • lolabunnielolabunnie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I posted my application, hope to hear from you guys soon. :)
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Definitely a Wounded Warriors supporter at the local Mission BBQ.

Hope to see you guys around in game.

-Gorath
  • rockets1010rockets1010 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i sign up to ur site
    edited May 2013
    Make sure to check our site for responses, best thing to do is to jump into our Teamspeak and send one of us a poke! :)
    edited June 2013
    We're currently running T2 and Castle Never. Interested in joining? Check out the original post and come on by!
  • nightcruxnightcrux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Applied. Hope i get to hang out with you guys =)
    edited June 2013
    nightcrux wrote: »
    Applied. Hope i get to hang out with you guys =)

Thank you :)
    edited June 2013
    i sign up to ur site

Thank You!
    edited June 2013
    Had a big bump in new faces the past few weeks. Looking forward to seeing more soon!
    edited June 2013
    Had a big bump in new faces the past few weeks. Looking forward to seeing more soon!

All the new faces are exceptional people and, there is always room for more :)
  • ttnugettnuge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great group of guys and it's growing with quality, not just quantity.