test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Everything going on timer in PvP - including my mount.

zepheazephea Member Posts: 120 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Dutifully doing my PvP for my AD.

One match about 3 or 4 times every single power went on timer for ~45sec - including my mount. Is this some ability of a rogue or something?

Curious.
~*~ Sparkles! ~*~

The MMO may change but the inventory tetris stays the same.
Post edited by zephea on

Comments

• Options
    scatheukscatheuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    Yup, I had it where i got knocked off my mount by a rouge and every single skill was on a 2 min timer. So I just kited him for 2 mins and then killed him ;p, but still 2 mins is a long time, and this rogue was terribad.
  • Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rouges also have this At-Will power that slows not only your movement speed, but also slows your internet connection, making those 45 seconds even longer. Honestly, I've had it happen. Nerf rouges !

Trickster Rogues however, have a couple of encounter powers that can daze for a couple of seconds.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yerune wrote: »
    Rouges also have this At-Will power that slows not only your movement speed, but also slows your internet connection, making those 45 seconds even longer. Honestly, I've had it happen. Nerf rouges !

Trickster Rogues however, have a couple of encounter powers that can daze for a couple of seconds.

No this wasn't daze. There was nothing in my combat log. The only thing was a counter on every single thing I can do counting down the seconds. Not the chains sign.

I keep asking but no one knows what this is?

It's not a client side hack or something is it?
    ~*~ Sparkles! ~*~

• Options
    jrelthewise2jrelthewise2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zephea wrote: »
    No this wasn't daze. There was nothing in my combat log. The only thing was a counter on every single thing I can do counting down the seconds. Not the chains sign.

I keep asking but no one knows what this is?

It's not a client side hack or something is it?

It's a known bug, happens when you get dismounted while trying to use an ability. Most often leads to 2 min cooldowns on whatever ability you were spamming, and sometimes puts EVERYTHING on a 2 min cooldown.

Another random, non-sensible bug amongst the many.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's a known bug, happens when you get dismounted while trying to use an ability. Most often leads to 2 min cooldowns on whatever ability you were spamming, and sometimes puts EVERYTHING on a 2 min cooldown.

Another random, non-sensible bug amongst the many.

Ahhhhh. Thanks jrelthewise2. Good to know.
    ~*~ Sparkles! ~*~