test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which weapon/armour enhancements do you use?

justiniand1justiniand1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
I've been using plaguefire for my main hand and soulforged on my armour but I was wondering what the rest of the cleric community are using? Been considering changing to vorpal too but not sure if it's better or worse than plaguefire.
Post edited by justiniand1 on

Comments

• Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I'll share what I've been considering.

Weapons :

Plaguefire is a great starter as it's cheap in comparison and very useful, I personally bought 2 weapons and just use one for PvP.

My other choices were either Holy or Vorpal. Holy seems really good as a defensive weapon option and really doesn't gain much benefit at higher levels of the enchant which means Lesser is pretty effective. Vorpal on the otherhand I'd only do if I could get atleast a Tier 2 version as the lesser would have a small impact.

Vorpal vs Plaguefire is different in that Vorpal can help boost our heals as well as our dmg, and plaguefire boosting our allies dmg.

Armor enchants :

Soulforged is the obvious choice really, it's just stupidly good compared to everything else. =/

I have been considering doing Briar though just for fun since, as clerics that have to tank and heal ourselves would actually get the most out of it.

I've also considered Bloodtheft but I still can't find any information on the dmg it deals, and I've heard that Fireburst was terrible so I'm not hopeful. Also cosmetically I favor this one the most compared to the rest, I'd kind of hate to have something like Briartwine ruin my look I payed for. =/
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I use Holy on my t2 weapon, because I believe most of the CW's I run with use Plaguefire. I am probably the only cleric not using soulforged, instead, blood on my chest.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    insomniacgluttoninsomniacglutton Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    soulforged =P (JUST TOO GOOD). For weapon I'm still choosing. IDK whether to pick avenger or plague fire (plague fire seems better and more cost effective but it seems like a lot of my party mates use it too so ....)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Vorpal is the best weapon enchant hands down once you get your crit up to a nice level (I'm @ ~50% in my group). Soulforged seems like the only choice for cleric armor - not dying? Yes, please.
  • Options
    hidusxhidusx Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a cap on plague fire that I'm not aware of? Why would other people in group using it be a reason for you not to use it?