test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Delves chest on Castle Never

eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Guys....4 time i did the DD on castle never and 4 time the chest dropped t1 equip....is this intended??
Post edited by eros1986 on

Comments

• roastedporkroastedpork Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Complaining that a "free bonus item" is not good enough.

Classic.

RGN
  • eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Complaining that a "free bonus item" is not good enough.

Classic.

RGN

I am asking a question, not complaining, I don't believe you should find t1 items inside the DD chest of the last instance of the game.
    Especially since you cant acquire the T2.5 weapon in cragmire cript, RGN my axe.

and the whole "it's free" thing, what's exactly free? the game or the dungeon delves event?
  • eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump xxxxxxx
  • syfylissyfylis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now it was my 16nth raid on T2 instance that i didn't get anything on DD event. I lost 10-12 hours on dungeons where i go to get money to buy pots and kits for next one. Ah and karundax droped T2 weapon and T1 helm. Drop rates sure are OK.
    >>>>>>>>>>>> Prejt <<<<<<<<<<

33kel5d.jpg

My work: Heroes Blacksmith - Library
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?21051-Heroes-Blacksmith-Library
  • asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Castle Nevers DD chest has a chance to drop any reward from any of the T1/T2 dungeons. Surely you realize how stupid it would be if the MH/OH would drop from the chest.
  • mitsubishimitsubishi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol. Funny man.