test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protector's Enclave Load Time

elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What is with the long (3-10 minute) load time in the past few days in Protectors Enclave? All other areas in the game seem to load just fine still. Peak hours do not seem to be the cause unless there are a few peaks due to only three servers. It has been like this all day.
2.jpg
Post edited by elminban on

Comments

• coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've played since the Beta went live, and never had the problem you're getting, not in any zone. Load times are just a few seconds.
  • drinnthdrinnth Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's new. I think it has something to do with the recent graphics fixes they have put into place. Protector's Enclave has so many textures possibly available due to 1-60 being present and all gear textures possible, the load of these textures was done by if they came into view, but now I think they try to load them all before allowing PE to fully load. This sometimes causes the game to hang and take more than a couple minutes to load. Right now I think I am almost at the 5min mark on this try to get PE to load.
  • xen1912xen1912 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elminban wrote: »
    What is with the long (3-10 minute) load time in the past few days in Protectors Enclave? All other areas in the game seem to load just fine still. Peak hours do not seem to be the cause unless there are a few peaks due to only three servers. It has been like this all day.

you could be getting a partial freeze like in the sticky that's posted..