test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug report and feedback

tonylanglettonylanglet Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm just going to list some bugs and improvments which might be considerd to have a look at. I just want the game to be as good as it can be and therefore I'm reporting this.

Improvments:
Dungeons:
  • Last night when a trickster rogue left our part we wanted to reach out to someone else and invite them to the party to be able to finish the last boss but all we got when we tried to invite someone new to the party was that we were unable to invite someone when we are in the dungeon or something similar.

Foundery:
  • Traps need to be scaled when it comes to damage
  • It's sometimes really hard to see which direction the objects are facing
  • Teleports and Interactive planes are really hard to face into the correct direction

Keyboard Layout:
  • People without their keyboard set to english is having a really hard time to write the full name of players. I got my keyboard set to Swedish and to be able to write a @ I'll had to hold down ALT + 2 which causes my game to shut down the Social window, search friend window or any window active.
  • I'm also left handed and my hands get numb when I'm trying to play like a right handed person. Please give us the chance to change the keyboard bindings.

Class:
  • Guardian fighters are having a hard time to keep aggro of the healers and also taking aggro from the companions which seem to like to stand in the life drain areas.