test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon Server 9.4k TR hardcore raider Looking for guild ^.^

gussey1gussey1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi guys, My name is John

I've been playing mmos for a good 7+ years now. And hardcore raided in wow for a good 6 to 7 years, getting world top kills, dps records.

To keep it short, I need a guild on dragon server who are getting ready for raid content (if it comes out). I want to be able to do dungons with a like minded group of people that don't mess up much and pushes through content. I mean everyone messes up, but i'm not in to freaking out about it haha.

I know I'm weird haha But yeah feel free to add me in game to talk to me Zoey@Gussey1

I also stream www.twitch.tv/JGussey
Post edited by gussey1 on

Comments

• smurph115smurph115 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Eminence is recruiting. We're an end game guild, founded by MMO veterans. We're currently looking for active, dedicted, and skilled level 60s. We make acceptions for levels but also require applications upon joining. We have 30+ lvl 60s running dungeons at all times of the day. We also have an active mumble & website. Check us out! http://eminencenwo.enjin.com/home

We do require an application to weed out the unfriendly, unskilled, and to get to know you better. Many complain about this but I urge you to power through and put in some effort, as it will be well worth it! Thanks!
  • travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Hey John I sent you an invite in game feel like we could be a fit. The group of us that made <Despondency> is also a group of semi hardcore raiders. Currently raiding in a top 40 US 25 guild and looking to bring that mentality to neverwinter. We do plan on raiding when it is out, currently just building up our player base of like mind players who don't blow. I will link our generic information below and if you have any questions or want to talk further just accept my friend request. Hope to hear from ya and have a great day! :D

Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!