test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Slap In The Face...

2»

Comments

• alaric63alaric63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OP, are you kidding me? A giant Balancing Patch just went through, and your still crying. Some people, most people, just can't be satisfied.
  • ronshohanronshohan Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mistriosu wrote: »
    You're failing to understand something. There are different departments.
    1. works on creating new pets
    2. works on balancing existing features
    3. works on fixing errant bugs

You can't ask someone to work outside of their area of expertise. If you needed open heart surgery and the doctors were busy, you wouldn't tell the janitor "Well you work here so fix it!"

im 100% sure u know everything about their functioning departments and how and what each department works and all and thats a no brainer cause everyone and i mean everyone says the same thing whenever some1 says plz fix the game breaking bugs and balances rather then implementing new stuffs !!!! U know what I say shut down the **** 1. works on creating new pets and lets focus on 2. works on balancing existing features and 3. works on fixing errant bugs and not add anything in the Zen store untill u fix those !! Well how about that ? Do i ask too much ?
    And plz dont come with they need to make money bla bla bull**** have u made any wool statement ! ty ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Let the darkness prevail ,,For I rise from there ..
  • daggerintheheartdaggerintheheart Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Money generating things take priority. You should realize this by now.
    I do believe that it is actually this simple.
  • llfritzllllfritzll Member Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I do believe that it is actually this simple.

they do have to generate enough revenue to make payroll every month.

these people do expect to be able to pay their bills.

i am not even justifying the outrageous prices on the zen store, they are stupid, but i am just saying.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Am I the only one who would like to see folks that use "slap in the face" hyperbole actually get slapped?

:rolleyes:
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • llfritzllllfritzll Member Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Am I the only one who would like to see folks that use "slap in the face" hyperbole actually get slapped?

:rolleyes:

i agree, but what can you do. not trying to insult anyone, but most posters are not intellectuals.
  • datemperdatemper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    My Drow loves her spider,it's so cute and cuddly.

I can't wait to get back in game and see what new companions are for sale so I can P2W Neverwinter.

I wish there was more to buy from the $Zen$ store because at the rate I'm buying all Cryptics content there ain't much left.

Some pretty dresses would be nice,or body jewelry.