test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

First foundry quest - quick five minuter

bolt1981bolt1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Hey guys, this is my first foundry, a test to see how it works and what people think. Its very quick and simple.

I intend to make a story/campaign out of the wight Elri'sa and the adventures to combat her. The dungeons will become longer, and more complicated.

Please be honest but decent (im not the greatest at foundry) about it. Im not looking for tips just a friendly critique

The quest is called Crypt of Elri'sa
ID is NW-DBFW2LSDL

Thank you
Post edited by bolt1981 on

Comments

• dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello,
    first off I liked that it was short.
    I gave you an extra star as it's your first review and in anticipation of some of these (fundamental) changes being made:

1) You need to include a respawn fire
    2) "go to next map" should not be the starting mission - give it something scary or intersting sounding
    3) Don't stack encounters. You did this on the first few packs. Only reason I didn't drop was I was playing a low level rogue. My higher level toon would have been frustrated and quit. Only stack in certain (very limited) cases, but you need to know when to break this rule. To start, just don't do it.

Once you get these basics out of the way

A little more backstory (optional)

Hope this helps mate. Keep at it.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • bolt1981bolt1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    Hello,
    first off I liked that it was short.
    I gave you an extra star as it's your first review and in anticipation of some of these (fundamental) changes being made:

1) You need to include a respawn fire
    2) "go to next map" should not be the starting mission - give it something scary or intersting sounding
    3) Don't stack encounters. You did this on the first few packs. Only reason I didn't drop was I was playing a low level rogue. My higher level toon would have been frustrated and quit. Only stack in certain (very limited) cases, but you need to know when to break this rule. To start, just don't do it.

Once you get these basics out of the way

A little more backstory (optional)

Hope this helps mate. Keep at it.

thanks for the advice (and the tip), ill bear it mind
  • vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'll give it a shot. can you review mine too? :)

Campaign Name: CH. 1 - Don't "Count" on it by @vaelic76

Foundry1_zps5e94d9b0.jpg

Short Code:NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Mission Type: Story/Mystery/Combat
    Average Duration:15-20 minutes
    Amount of Combat: Average
    Starts at: Protector's Enclave
    Mission Summary: A mysterious figure called "The Count" is rumored to dwell within the city of Protector's Enclave. Does this mysterious figure exist? Embark on an adventure where nothing is as it seems and the mystery unravels!

foundry2_zps4c201571.jpg

Direct Links:
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/vizionblind/Foundry1_zps5e94d9b0.jpg
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i255/vizionblind/foundry2_zps4c201571.jpg

*SPECIAL NOTE: should the window pop-up asking you to review/rate dissapear (known bug if you move when it pops up), type this command to bring it back: /ugcshowreviewgen
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!