test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Log Out to Character select

zoywikizoywiki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Please make log out goto character select.

Thank you
Post edited by zoywiki on

Comments

• odiboyodiboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Please use one of the many other threads to discuss this instead of starting a new one, this forum is full enough making it hard for the devs to keep track
  • trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you could also do a little research as they have said this is going to be included in the next major patch. That is patch, not hotfix/maintenance.
  • zaxyllzaxyll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zoywiki wrote: »
    Please make log out goto character select.

Thank you

For now in your chatbox type:

/bind 0 "gotocharacterselect"

Now hit your 0 key and wait 15 seconds.
  • holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol, who is the prick that said no?
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    lol, who is the prick that said no?

That was me. Because this is a completely useless waste of space. Aside from the /gotocharacterselect command, the devs have already said that this was in and coming in a patch soon.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • coggagecoggage Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zaxyll wrote: »
    For now in your chatbox type:

/bind 0 "gotocharacterselect"

Now hit your 0 key and wait 15 seconds.
    By the time I did that I could have exited the game, pasted my password into the box, launched a character, done my hourly Invoke and started on my Trade missions before you even see your character select screen.