test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchasing Powers Quest

aylii1984aylii1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello,

Just quick question here:

I know this has been posted before that this quest can get bugged out if you do it out of sequence but have a slightly different question here:

Do you get any reward for this quest and does it have any sort of "chain reaction" later in quest progressions?

Just wanted to know if I'll miss out on anything if I just disband the quest. Thank you so much!
Post edited by aylii1984 on

Comments

• wendy2wendy2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine never completed no matter how many powers I bought so I just dropped the **** thing.
  • aylii1984aylii1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah that's what I saw many threads people say but was curious whats the risk to doing that? For example missing skirmishes meant missing on just an achievement title which I can live with.

If anyone has completed the quest successfully please let us know what you got! Thanks
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bugged it on one character, completed it on another. Don't remember exactly what a i got, but think it was a handful of xp, not a lot, and that's it. Just a tutorial quest to show you powers. Didn't lead to anything else, just went away. It's the same as the "go meet the mount vendor" ones.