test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GF - Unique Weapon Apperences - LIST

Comments

• Options
    kr0owekr0owe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    Still want a Big Fat Mace, Ive searched and purchased all the maces in the game and nothing "Thor Like" is out there...

The closest one is the mace with the spikes on it, but who wants spikes.... I want a sweet big mace!

Im also bummed you cant dye weapons.... Dont know why the took that out, I would love to have a BLACK sword glowing with my GPF enchant....

You can dye weapons, it just a bit of a hassle doing so and i dont rly know why, sometimes it works just fine and some times it just doesnt but keep trying, it will work. I dyed my sword black and are using a plaguefire enchant, tobad you only see the grip as black cuz blade will be blue and maybe even pink as my blade are with the plaguefire enchant.
    xenodus wrote: »
    Here's a picture of Drake's Longsword of the Grand Regent from the seal vendor.

With the new change appearance function not showing weapons / shields, I could only get a screenshot of it equipped.

http://s20.postimg.org/6aote1dxp/Drake_Longsword_of_the_Grand_Regent.png

Wow, that sword looks great, I actually planed to buy it before to transmute with my lizardfolk but didnt...
  • Options
    mutantdemocracymutantdemocracy Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    Im also bummed you cant dye weapons.... Dont know why the took that out, I would love to have a BLACK sword glowing with my GPF enchant....

-Put your weapon in your inventory.
    -Double click Dye bottle
    -Drag and drop the weapon into the appropriate slot
    -Confirm

Your weapon is now dyed.
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Screenshot of Armor of the Impenetrable Bastion - 2m AD from wondrous bazaar

imprechest.png

THX for that !

Now lets wait and post all new EQUIP WE FIND !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pegasusbuff1pegasusbuff1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Here's a picture of Drake's Longsword of the Grand Regent from the seal vendor.

With the new change appearance function not showing weapons / shields, I could only get a screenshot of it equipped.

Drake_Longsword_of_the_Grand_Regent.png

Thanks, it looks very nice.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Link to Impenetrable Bastion Armor

http://s20.postimg.org/o20fshtcb/imprechest.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Screenshot of Armor of the Impenetrable Bastion - 2m AD from wondrous bazaar

imprechest.png

WHat kind of arms u use on this SS ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gainxgainx Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    fauust01 wrote: »
    WHat kind of arms u use on this SS ?

Those are T2 gloves.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Names, Gainx, if you please.
  • Options
    xenodusxenodus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's a Timeless Hero's Gauntlets
    Filjorn Gyrfalcon@xenodus of Dragon ~
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    so they changed the outlook of timeless armor. Check earleir pages - timeless armor was that monstrous armor.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    so they changed the outlook of timeless armor. Check earleir pages - timeless armor was that monstrous armor.

If They changed something mind posting new Apperence?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Does anyone know if the VISUAL effects of a Weapon Enchantment go away after applying a skin?

Reason I ask is if you do "Change Appearance" on your weapon and select a "skin", the effects of the Weapon Enchantment (Say Gold glow from Holy Avenger or Blood Dripping from LifeDrinker) disappear in the preview.

I'd totally skin my Ancient Longsword to an Axe or Hammer, but fear that the Weapon Enchant animation would stop.

Can anyone shed light on this?
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The weapon enchant stays, sadly, I tried to transmog a weapon with an enchant on it already so the new weapon would pick up the trasmog effect. That doesnt work. But you can even dye your current weapon, transmoged or not and It will keep the weapon enchant visial. I kind of wish you could turn them off or tranmog enchants so it looks like somthing else (Soulforged for example, looks crappy on winter wolf dyed armor)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    kolbe11 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the VISUAL effects of a Weapon Enchantment go away after applying a skin?

Reason I ask is if you do "Change Appearance" on your weapon and select a "skin", the effects of the Weapon Enchantment (Say Gold glow from Holy Avenger or Blood Dripping from LifeDrinker) disappear in the preview.

I'd totally skin my Ancient Longsword to an Axe or Hammer, but fear that the Weapon Enchant animation would stop.

Can anyone shed light on this?

Weapon Enchant' animation will be working on reskined weapon. No Fear.

100% tested and Confirmed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Weapon Enchant' animation will be working on reskined weapon. No Fear.

100% tested and Confirmed

THANK YOU!!!

I appreciate the testing and your response.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • Options
    ericchristmanericchristman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What are the top 3 weapons, thanks in advance.
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Top 3 in what ? In DMG ?

This is Apperence Topic so i guess hard to find such answers here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kr0owekr0owe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013

Wrong thread but i think it is like this.
    1: Longsword of The Timeless Hero
    2: Ancient Grand Knight's Longsword
    3: Brutal Lizardfolk Scimitar

BLS may be the second one.
  • Options
    teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Some weapon, some armor. Just thought I'd drop these pics in here with the rest :D Looking for a good helm still, most seem to clip badly and my lips hang out the front =/ LOL

GXhfOxI.jpg

ctLXRvu.jpg

wV5OxFS.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Looks Cool can u tell us name of ur Armor ? i never seen such

Boots / arms name also plz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sure, It's all transmuted stalwarts dyed Ebony Darkness(tried Winterwolf but didn't like how it turned out) to:

Gloves: Avalanche Gauntlets(purchase cheap in AH)
    Chest: Skyhold plate armor(quest reward green, looked good so kept it)
    Boots: Greaves of the Underdark(Quest green again, love the wings on the top of the boot)
    Mace is of course Crushing Maul of Midnight with plague fire enchant(sorta ruins the look with the enchant)

O2mPgpk.jpg

G7mDCvx.jpg
  • Options
    xt4nkixt4nki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone know items that match with Armor of Insanity ?? :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Chest: Skyhold plate armor(quest reward green, looked good so kept it)

what boss drops it ? i mean i know its quest line but can u name boss that drops it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Greaves of the Underdark << just checked them at my Human GF and i dont see any wings on them ;/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mungo112mungo112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Greaves of the Underdark << just checked them at my Human GF and i dont see any wings on them ;/

Try Inspiring Greaves, thats what i used for winged boots, blue level 52 boe item, can be bought from ah from time to time

gofn.jpg
  • Options
    chriscc94chriscc94 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Skyhold plate armor -- sadly I sold it, but I saw it on many peeps, and pretty love the look of it. Anyone knows some alternative that looks nearly the same?
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    chriscc94 wrote: »
    Skyhold plate armor -- sadly I sold it, but I saw it on many peeps, and pretty love the look of it. Anyone knows some alternative that looks nearly the same?

so what boss drops it and what location ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there any armor that can transmog with the Stalwart Bulwark chest? I wanted to use the Unrelenting Armor for it, but it never gives me an option. I hate having an armor bikini.

RoyalRed_zps94221d6a.jpg
  • Options
    xt4nkixt4nki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any1 have Boots of the Fire Giant and can add screen of them here?
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    xt4nki wrote: »
    Any1 have Boots of the Fire Giant and can add screen of them here?

They look exactly like the second bosses feet in Caverns of Karrundax
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.