test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Give your sugestion how to rebuild an imbalance and mainstream GF's Conqueror Path

pygmal22pygmal22 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I think 99% GF in Neverwinter will choose Conqueror paragon feat... :cool:

you can CC, you have endless chasing skill, you have an ability to kill, you have high HP+resistance.. But you cant hold agro and protect your teammates, that is not Guardian Fighter, that is Brutal Fighter.....

i have a suggestion how GF to fit what it call...

not much of suggestion, just want to change the end-line of the paragon feats.

- for conqueror feats: when you hit enemy, you get buff that build your power by 10% and threat by 5%, 10 stack, 6 sec duration.
(the idea is the same as have 100% guard meter you will get 100% power increased, that means you must neglect you shift button to do maximum dmg, but in my idea you still have to take a momentum to maximize damage by keep attacking. that's what conqueror means, secure your land by keep attacking and conquering)

- for Protector Feats: when you hit enemy, there is 10% chance you build an aura shield that reduce damage taken and increase CC resist of you and your surrounding teammates (60feet area) by 3%, 5 stack, 15 sec duration, but every stack of aura reduce your damage by 5%
(this aura doesn't stack with other GF teammate's aura)

- for Tactician Feats: Taking damage while guarding give extra action point by a little amount, and have 33% chance to active a buff that give you increase 25% movement speed and +50% total deflect chance for 9 sec, also enemies 80feet around you will forcibly to attack you for 4 sec. (50sec cooldown on buff)..
(in pvp, the forcibly to attack will just stun enemies for 2sec *duration affected by cc resist)

sorry if my suggestion is a fail.. just want to contribute...

you can contribute your suggestion too here, and i hope maybe cryptic can read our suggestion.

NB: err... for GF only
Post edited by pygmal22 on

Comments

• submersesubmerse Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WD. Great suggestion, this will make other path more attractive.
  • pygmal22pygmal22 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks, but i think i posted it on wrong thread section, there is barrack section.....

if they want their game more attractive, just rebuild the end-line of each class, because we spend 20 feats points to open it, so it must be our class's signature paragon feats. most of ppl now will choose paragon path that maximizing damage output, so what's the point make 3 paragon feat :rolleyes:

that's the first step to rebalance the class, since change all skill and class feature make more bug will come.