test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another dupe? Oh well, at least it's not for AD this time but this is getting sad.

adeyoadeyo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Cryptic,

I try my best to put up with all these bugs, but this is just messed up. Please tell me that guy is right and that is the reason you took down the AH? Also ban the ******* that posted this video. You can see his name when he checks his listings on the auction house.
Post edited by adeyo on

Comments

• comaetilicocomaetilico Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    and here explained why they are duping enchantment and not end game equip... only stackable item can be duped with this exploit... and obviously enchantment and rare crafting materials are the most profitable (but rare craft are a bit more pricy so they don't sell with the same frequeny and facilit of enchantment...)
  • lisau1974lisau1974 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    Something happen to the video? It cut out for me half way through now tells me it's unavailable?
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I am done playing for awhile. This is just pathetic.
  • comaetilicocomaetilico Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    lisau1974 wrote: »
    Something happen to the video? It cut out for me half way through now tells me it's unavailable?

they took it down... (well I wold say fortunately so that no more people learn how to exploit... but unfortunately the dmg is already done ^^' )
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This post summed up "Exploits are bad! Here is how to do them!"

Expected this will be locked and you will most likely be banned for it.
  • ineffectivez0ddineffectivez0dd Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6YfJO0XecE -diablo 3 gold dupe.If blizzards fail with the bigcompany.Give Cyptic a break.People very bias to wards blizzard they fail harder. when their no reliable company these days.
  • phoenixrte69phoenixrte69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its getting sad and Old...
    Its like if you play Legit your part of the "Dummy" club or something o.O
  • ineffectivez0ddineffectivez0dd Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    And the dif with diablo 3 is that it wasnt beta and it wasnt free.Also btw It was aslo blizzard

oh ps: remeber this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZidgohZaws - 2 bs!!!

not to mention all of the xp repeatable abuse that went on in game to get maxx level ina few hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbvuQXBQXY8

so please cyptic is doinga good job.At least they not blizzard.
  • lisau1974lisau1974 Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    they took it down... (well I wold say fortunately so that no more people learn how to exploit... but unfortunately the dmg is already done ^^' )

Oh. Well that sucks.
  • krazed59krazed59 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    And the dif with diablo 3 is that it wasnt beta and it wasnt free.Also btw It was aslo blizzard

oh ps: remeber this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZidgohZaws - 2 bs!!!

not to mention all of the xp repeatable abuse that went on in game to get maxx level ina few hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbvuQXBQXY8

so please cyptic is doinga good job.At least they not blizzard.

Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Cryptic employee.
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ee8.jpg

^ this indeed.
  • dmanrockzdmanrockz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well this explains why I saw a lot of 99 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for sale. At least they are fixing it.
  • krazed59krazed59 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    dmanrockz wrote: »
    Well this explains why I saw a lot of 99 <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for sale. At least they are fixing it.

People have been doing it for over a week.
    edited May 2013
    krazed59 wrote: »
    People have been doing it for over a week.

And how is this bad? The ridiculous price on all enchantments will fall. You will be able to get more for your AD, and Zen prices will fall.

This is good for us, the gamers. I love that I can buy T2 gear for a few thousand AD. And now we will be able to do the same with enchantments.
  • kinada350kinada350 Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    The enchantments are from chests, which has already been fixed.

Also seeing as it takes a $10 item to get the higher level enchantments thanks to stupid low failure rates you are still going to see most people sitting on rank 5 and 6 enchantments tops.
    edited May 2013
    kinada350 wrote: »
    The enchantments are from chests, which has already been fixed.

Also seeing as it takes a $10 item to get the higher level enchantments thanks to stupid low failure rates you are still going to see most people sitting on rank 5 and 6 enchantments tops.

Seeing as how Reddit, mmowned, and mmogfails all confirmed this dupe, and Cyrptic confirmed it further by bringing down the AH... Well, it's pretty hard to dispute.

Chest farming has nothing to do with this.
  • travail01travail01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The auction house has been down for a while, do we know if Cryptic is going to do the right thing this time, and extend auctions which would have ended during this downtime?

If they are denying players the opportunity to bid on auctions, then they should be extending auction times, so that a proper auction can be held. Last time they took the auction house down, some players lost out on quite a bit of money because the last day of the auction ran out without allowing players to competitively bid on their auctions. These auctions were sold for lower bids than they should have been because of this.

-Travail.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
    edited May 2013
    travail01 wrote: »
    The auction house has been down for a while, do we know if Cryptic is going to do the right thing this time, and extend auctions which would have ended during this downtime?

If they are denying players the opportunity to bid on auctions, then they should be extending auction times, so that a proper auction can be held. Last time they took the auction house down, some players lost out on quite a bit of money because the last day of the auction ran out without allowing players to competitively bid on their auctions. These auctions were sold for lower bids than they should have been because of this.

-Travail.

I hope so. I got a bunch of stuff on the AH ATM.
  • psychophagespsychophages Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    travail01 wrote: »

-Travail.

And even if it returns unsold... people paid a good bunch of AD just to post their high value items, and now may do so again.
    I'm afraid that as with the last time, a solution will be implemented that disappoints the legit users and makes the exploiters shrug and go on seeking the next exploit.
  • zieglerzzieglerz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 197 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    well...seems I need to say it again....

exploit and exploit often....ESPECIALLY in a F2P P2W game. That is the mantra of MMO players anymore because game companies have proven that more often than not, you're not going to lose anything or not a whole lot and you wont be banned for life...maybe a weekend or two at most.

Still...*chuckling*....it's open beta!!!.....gosh you guys...it's still a beta...it's not like this is actually launch and decisions are permanent.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gotta love the people who say stuff like, "D3 had exploits, so it is OK that NW is full of them!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mmogfailsmmogfails Member Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    And people still play to "win". LOL
  • dohxboydohxboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zieglerz wrote: »
    Still...*chuckling*....it's open beta!!!.....gosh you guys...it's still a beta...it's not like this is actually launch and decisions are permanent.

You are trolling... right?
  • redlanceredlance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    zieglerz wrote: »
    At the end of a beta there is a wipe. In a beta you can't use your real money to buy shop items. This is not beta. They call it beta because they know game is totally full of exploits (one new exploit every 1-2 days) and they use it as an excuse "ehy, it's beta, every sh*t can happen in beta". That could be right, if at the end of the beta there will be a full wipe...
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dohxboy wrote: »

It's basically what he lives for check out his posting history.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
    edited May 2013
    dohxboy wrote: »

If you couldn't see the sarcasm in his post then there's little hope for you.
    edited May 2013
    Oh noez an exploit introduced a ton of enchantments and potions into the game. What ever will we do? Oh, how about actually enchant for once, since they are actually affordable now.

This does not break anything in any way and HAS BEEN FIXED. So eventually things will even out. For now enjoy cheap chants.