test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crytic fix POWER stat asap please

yushirokaneyushirokane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
After hearing there was an issue with power I went to test it. I do exactly same damage with encounters, dailies and at wills with 1k power naked than with 5.5k power in my GWF. Tested with my GF the result is the same, power is totally broken.
Been doing tests of 10 times per strike, for example my IBS always hits between 11.5 and 12.5 k with 1600 power or with 5600 power.
What it worries me too is that pvp, as much as i love pvp in this game, is already a 1 shot fest. What will happen when this stat gets fixed?
this is a primary stat in wich a lot of classes are focused right now (and gemmed) so I think you should consider this a priority.
Post edited by yushirokane on

Comments

• Options
    yushirokaneyushirokane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LoL no one is a bit worried about this ? XD
  • Options
    melvingonzomelvingonzo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You choose what your primary stat is, and what your gems are. Power is bad, so don't gem for it. Nothing to worry about.
    ihP5DNl.jpg
  • Options
    xanos900xanos900 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    why is power bad
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You choose what your primary stat is, and what your gems are. Power is bad, so don't gem for it. Nothing to worry about.
    Im not saying about power being bad, im saying about it DOING NOTHING, thatss called bug man
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    xanos900 wrote: »
    why is power bad
    Its not that is bad, if you look in your powers you can see that adding wer they increse in damage. But is only happening on paper, in the game the numbers are not adding up, just check and you will see, try toattack naked with only weapon and then do it with all powr jewelry and armor
    The result is the same
  • Options
    tarmalentarmalen Member Posts: 1,020 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This only happens with IBS?

Did you test with other abilities?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tarmalen wrote: »
    This only happens with IBS?

Did you test with other abilities?
    OFC lol, read the thread, i tested the at wills, encounters and dailies. IBS is just an example as it has a high dmg range and it shows teh difference easier, but there is no difference
  • Options
    eidamaeidama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    renegademarshalrenegademarshal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    Power is not bugged. It is bad except for niche builds.

That "Bonus Damage/Healing" number that pops up when you mouse over your Power stat is not there for show. That's how much extra damage it adds on your attacks (it adds half for skills like Slam).

So for high cool down encounters, it does little. For At-Wills, it does more. For skills like Slam, even though it is only half effective, it adds to every tick. Damage over Time and Healing over Time skills benefit the most out of Power, followed by fast At-Wills.

Don't think you can stack power on a GWF and do monster damage with an IBS. That's not how it works.