test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix the queue system please....

ciarenbciarenb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Yes, I know there are more than likely 10 of these posts already, but the system needs fixed.

For the past 3 days I have done dungeon after dungeon, and every **** time we get to the boss, someone leaves, I have now spent a combined 25 hours over 3 days just running to say hello to various bosses, I've had the pleasure of Chartilifaxes' company for tea 5 times, at one point Karrundax dropped by for a scone, This game and its dungeon system is becoming unpleasant, Overseer keeps smashing my teapots because I am unable to shake his tentacles, don't even get me started on the spider queen, she was all "me me me, why don't you visit me, I should have you for tea sometime" , somehow I don't think she means a cuppa :(...

Dungeons was pretty much all I saw left in this game, along with the achievements, and now they're both pretty much gone for me (dungeon achieves) due to people being twats, leaving before the boss, and we (those affected by this) are unable to call for help, its now a case of 'queue for untold minutes, fight through a dungeon, waste untold cash on potions and kits, for a 20% chance of making it back, with no reward...

Please, I urge, Nay, we the people of NW affected by this idiocity to ruin someone playtime, Urge you to fix this sytem.

regards
a customer losing what little faith he has.

P.S, do not forget to use sweetners, not sugar for the gray wolves tea, if you use sugar, its a rather unpleasant visit.
Post edited by ciarenb on

Comments