Install Arc
Options

Gwf!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    renegademarshalrenegademarshal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    Good. Bye. While you're off preaching the word or whatever, I will continue to duel and defeat anyone who comes at me and be near unkillable.
  • Options
    crypticfailcrypticfail Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also if you want proof so bad, dunno if a screenshot will convince anyone, just did a hc pirate run, here is the result
    http://imgur.com/kPBel3w
    kPBel3w

P.S
    You are ignorant because you have an opinion about a paragon you havent even tried. You played GWF for 3 days at 1 paragon path, rerolled to TR, and you think you know everything. If you want to have an opinion on something you should at list try it first. Otherwise thats the definition of being ignorant

Edit: 2nd pic mad dragon till last boss (there atm)
    http://imgur.com/qUVHIoB
    In both pictures i had wrong passives (did PvP and forgot to change back), so i could do a lot better.

We were talking about joinning t2 dungeon here not t1. like Castle Never!!
  • Options
    kevinf08kevinf08 Member Posts: 432 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Also if you want proof so bad, dunno if a screenshot will convince anyone, just did a hc pirate run, here is the result
    http://imgur.com/kPBel3w
    kPBel3w

P.S
    You are ignorant because you have an opinion about a paragon you havent even tried. You played GWF for 3 days at 1 paragon path, rerolled to TR, and you think you know everything. If you want to have an opinion on something you should at list try it first. Otherwise thats the definition of being ignorant

Edit: 2nd pic mad dragon till last boss (there atm)
    http://imgur.com/qUVHIoB
    In both pictures i had wrong passives (did PvP and forgot to change back), so i could do a lot better.

Those pictures aren't showing that Instigator is better than Destroyer. Being top damage in a dungeon could be the result of alot of things. Liek playing with a bad and/or undergeared rogue.

What those pictures show is supporting evidence, but they certainly aren't concrete evidence to prove your claim.
  • Options
    crypticfailcrypticfail Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kevinf08 wrote: »
    Those pictures aren't showing that Instigator is better than Destroyer. Being top damage in a dungeon could be the result of alot of things. Liek playing with a bad and/or undergeared rogue.

What those pictures show is supporting evidence, but they certainly aren't concrete evidence to prove your claim.

And one more thing is its T1 dungeon i been number 1 on damge in t1 not only one time, a lot. if he can post t2 dungeon tht he got number one like castle never tht we always want to finish ok lets talk about it.
  • Options
    theliethesametheliethesame Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    kevinf08 wrote: »

I agree that screenshots cant be evidence thats what i said at start.
    If math can't be enough for him (passive 50% power) over active (25% power when Slam is up), or the 5% extra dmg for every extra target wicked strike hits, all i can provide is screenshots for now. Friend asked me to join group for these 2 dungeons, so i just took 2 ss to support my statement, that by the time I specced into Instagator, I can get better dmg than as destroyer. Nothing more.

EDIT:
    Also Pirate King is considered T2 as far as i know (8300gs drops T2 offhand for GWF), despite being easier than other dungeons

@Crypticfail
    Dunno if you are talking about Instigator over Destroyer matter, or GWF hitting n1 dmg. I was trying to support Instigator being better over Destroyer for dungeons
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    whargoul23 wrote: »
    I do t2 dungeons with a gwf friend of mine and we have no problems. Maybe its your friends or your build?

guarentee you that you wish your friend was a Cleric or a Wizard instead. You'd be lying if you denied it too.

Point is no one "really" wants GWF's in their group and for good reason, pitiful DPS even with the best build available and zero support thans to underwhelming agro generation and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor support skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    charmingprodigycharmingprodigy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I told you above l2read, or not there yet at your school?
    100% uptime on 50% power buff> approximate 20% uptime on 25% power buff
    5% dmg and crit on all skills (at-will,counter,dailies) >10% dmg on at-wills
    Also wicked strike 5% more dmg for every target it hits is the best AoE buff GWF can gets.Destroyer has none.

Don't worry, its simple math, you will learn them if you ever get middle school brat :)

Are you just a complete moron all the time or just these forums? Last time I say it.

PROVE IT WITH PARSERS. Is that to complicated for you, you insulting moronic child?
  • Options
    thestatesmanthestatesman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    So instigator or destroyer? :)
  • Options
    theliethesametheliethesame Member Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Are you just a complete moron all the time or just these forums? Last time I say it.

PROVE IT WITH PARSERS. Is that to complicated for you, you insulting moronic child?

Dont have to do it on something so obvious to me. I personally tried both, and saw the difference through testing. If you don't want to test it and instead base your opinion in speculations , make your own PARSER to prove your point.
    And for the last time the main differences are :

As Instigator your get :
    50% power passive (as long you are not being hit)
    5% crit and dmg on every skill (at-will,encounter,daily)
    Wicked Strike 5% extra dmg for every target it hits

As Destroyer you get :
    25% power ONLY when slam is up
    10% dmg for AT-WILLS only
    And a very small portion of Determination when hitting.

Obviously your best stat is Power, and instigator has a lot more than Destroyer
    Your second best stat is recovery (both have the same, Destroyer can synergize better)
    Your third stat is critical, which is almost as important as recovery (because of Deep Gaush and Student of the Sword), Indicator has more crit than Destroyer.

Maybe there is a Recovery Breakpoint where you will be gaining so much determination through Destroyer's Purpose that it can outshine gemming and prioritizing recovery over Power, but personally i can't see this happen.At least in my gear, (2.4k recovery) Destroyer's purpose determination gain is hardly noticable, and the other benefits from the other feats are minor.

So in conclusion , the benefit in Power you get from Instigator's Vengeance seems alot better than the determination gain you get from Destroyer's Purpose, or if you want better the power you get from Battle Awareness (which is the most beneficial feat in Destroyer bracket).

EDIT: Dont want to make this thread a debate for Isntigator over Destroyer, I just wanted to recommend the OP to give it a shot, because of personal experience. You started all this by saying anecdotal my "reasons", while you have none at all. I made a conclussion over testing something, even if it might be false. You haven't even done the testing atleast, you just take your opinion as granted and the absolute truth. So please, from now on, give me at least reasons why Destroyer is better, or why Instigator is worse. Otherwise gtfo rerolling (oh you did that already)
  • Options
    k3v0n0v1tchk3v0n0v1tch Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    whargoul23 wrote: »
    I do t2 dungeons with a gwf friend of mine and we have no problems. Maybe its your friends or your build?
    ^ THIS.

/thread.

PS: it IS your friends, and your build, and your skill.