test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5-27-13 Auction House Temporarily Offline

1235»

Comments

• innateattrocityinnateattrocity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback! I've passed the article along for a potential update; it appears to be leftover from a previous Beta that occurred before Neverwinter. To clarify, Zen transfers are available for Neverwinter, the Zen Market is available, and there are no plans for a character wipe.

Thanks for requesting clarification!

i know theres zen tranfers available for neverwinter, ive spent a rather largely sum on this game which is why im fed up of the downtime for AH, rollbacks and character breaking ''fixes''. Lets try the GF block for example, the latest patch has completely ruined the game mechanic for GFs, yet you fail to address the issue.
  • chelseacrafterchelseacrafter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stupidity is making the same mistake over and over but expecting a different result.

Just accept it... this is the path they are taking. Don't take it with them by expecting a different result from them.

If you can't handle the failure, go play something else until they get their act together. That's the only thing that means anything to them anyway... so motivate them to do the real fixes and get it right. :D
  • necronomniconnecronomnicon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stupidity is making the same mistake over and over but expecting a different result.

:D

that's iNsAnItY
    So farewell hope, and with hope farewell fear,
    Farewell remorse; all good to me is lost.
    Evil, be thou my good.
  • dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey All,

I've created a new thread with a more up to date OP: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?300301-5-27-13-Auction-House-Offline-Midnight-Maintenance-(5-28-13-00-00-Pacific-Time)&p=3893441#post3893441

I'll be closing this one now as the issue is now looped into the greater discussion.

Thanks!

Noel aka Dezstravus
This discussion has been closed.