test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ok.... So I Just Saw This..

knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
eQoU0Q6.jpg

Why the hell didn't they keep that???? Maybe 50% was too much, but CMON that sounds way better than a little bit of dmg reduction, this class is desperately missing some self healing to make up for the fact that you have to take a bunch of dmg to even use Unstoppable.

I really don't get it.

What good is say, 50% dmg reduction when you had to be nuked to 25% health to even use it? Very innefficient, atleast compared to a potentially large heal.

It's like if Alistar in LoL had to take dmg to use his ult. Just, as a little comparison lol.
Post edited by knoteskad on

Comments

• Options
    misterrmatt4438misterrmatt4438 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think they broke this off into a feat man.. I just started investing in it.. you heal when you trigger the unstoppable first one in instigator.. you only get up to 5% tho.. kinda heatrbreaking
  • Options
    modimormodimor Member Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    To be fair, it's really good as it is now, you can pop Unstoppeble perma, in some builds. The CC break doesn't work all the time tho.
  • Options
    resilinresilin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    modimor wrote: »
    To be fair, it's really good as it is now, you can pop Unstoppeble perma, in some builds. The CC break doesn't work all the time tho.

DOnt work when u are knocked down on ground, it shoud free u from that to...but dont. For Other form of CC it works.
  • Options
    knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    resilin wrote: »
    DOnt work when u are knocked down on ground, it shoud free u from that to...but dont. For Other form of CC it works.

This is one of those annoying cases where knockback/knockdown/knockup are completely seperate from "CC". A lot of games have this situation, I don't know how I feel about it, it basically just makes knocks in general overpowered and uncounterable compared to normal CC. =/
  • Options
    domisamaadomisamaa Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In theory you are being healed while tanking, so they probably thought it was redundant, it would still be good to roll in small parties though...

The fact that it doesnt "free" you from a knockback/knockup might be a technical thing, because it functions differently than a stun. Do we know if it's working as intended or if they are working on a fix?
  • Options
    shad99shad99 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've also seen some times where unstoppable should be fired and free you from existing CC, but it fails to go off. Or goes off, but doesn't free you from existing CC. Both PvE and PvP. It seems as if unstoppable can be interrupted...