test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG: "Helm Graphics" Head showing through All Helms

gamespeakgamespeak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Here are some Examples of that I'm talking about. Makes almost All helms look stupid on me.
Please Fix this!

Big-Chin_zpsad698188.jpg

"Me no like look stupid! Me like protect purity Half-Orc face from big sticks, but helms no fit right..."
Boss = 60 Guardian
Mad Hatter = 60 Rogue
Foundry "Zombie Survival - Nightmare" NW-DRBK6WNML
Post edited by gamespeak on

Comments

• kaluhskaluhs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    gamespeak wrote: »
    Here are some Examples of that I'm talking about. Makes almost All helms look stupid on me.
    Please Fix this!

Big-Chin_zpsad698188.jpg

"Me no like look stupid! Me like protect purity Half-Orc face from big sticks, but helms no fit right..."

this pisses me off beyond belief, it makes me want to delete my lvl 60 character altogether. looks is a big thing 4 me and when i see something as stupid as this it just kills the game for me. i may just restart my character making him slimmer or pick anything but orc to make sure everything fits.

using the berserker helm on my gwf orc and the neck is popping out of the back of the helmet.:mad:
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I've never had a character that I've liked the helmets for in ANY game. I ono, I just like hair or something?

But clipping art like that is a bugger. A tiefling's tail exposing itself through cloaks and robes is kinda understandable. That, not so much.
    contents to be decided
  • grom5674grom5674 Member Posts: 100 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    My dwarf has his nose sticking out the front of his helm. I cry a little inside every time I play him.