test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

3 Players LF Guild [UK/Europe Based on Dragon]

vengefulmonkeyvengefulmonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Evening,

Having searched through several pages of this section of the forum, we could only identify a handful of guilds that are based on our timezone and so we thought it might be worth while making a thread just in case a few guilds slip through the cracks.

The three of us have vast experience in MMOs and online games over the last 8-12 years. Some example of titles; WoW, SWG, Planetside, Planetside2, LotrO, Eve, etc. So we have a varied and broad range of experiences and skills.

As for Neverwinter, we all have experience in T1/T2 dungeons and as it currently stands;

Falyse (Me) TR 11k+ GS
Elorlas DC 11k+ GS
Kemendur GWF 9.6k GS (He is currently in the process of re-rolling to a CW)

All three of us are from the UK and are over 20+, and we are looking for a mature group of people that are not hardcore per say but coordinated, dedicated and team-players. We currently use Teamspeak 3 and would prefer that over other methods if possible but we will change if the guild does use something else for comms.

Regards

Falyse
Post edited by vengefulmonkey on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello there Falyse, even though we are a US based guild, we have members from all over the world. So finding people to team up with will never be an issue. Have a look at www.sinisterswarm.com for more information. You can also pm me here with further questions. Good luck in your search.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • vengefulmonkeyvengefulmonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Baron, I will check it out and see what the other have to say :-)