test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric looking for guild on Dragon Server

illegalsaurusillegalsaurus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello all. I tried looking around in the mess that was the in game guild finder but couldn't really see anything that seemed to suit my needs. I'm a level 60 cleric looking for a guild that is looking to focus on PvE endgame content. Currently that being tier 1/tier 2 dungeons and from what I've been reading soon to be raids. I have experience with most of the tier 1 dungeons now, the tier 2's have been a pain as the group finder really doesn't put together a strong group most of the time along with the occasional dbags and ninja looters you find as well just have turned me off of it. So I'm looking for a guild that just wants to run dungeons and is friendly.

I'm done endgame content both in Star Wars and WoW and looking to expand my experience into neverwinter. My current gear score is 9200 so I'm ready for everything I just need some people to run with :).

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello Illegalsaurus, and I know how frustrating it is to find the right home ingame. The ingame mechanics are a little sketchy at best. At the Sinister Swarm, we are focusing on both pve and pvp. Been very successful in both venues, and the best part, is we have a blast doing everything Neverwinter has given us. Feel free to check out www.sinisterswarm.com, I am sure you will like what you see. We are very friendly, helpful and groups aplenty. You can pm me here if you have any questions or fill out an app at our forums and we can chat. Good luck in your search Illegalsaurus. Q
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png