test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer swimsuit, bikini fashion items, (maybe wings if possible)

13»

Comments

• wulfwisewulfwise Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish I could vote no .....

But deep down I'm very shallow and also qualify as a dirty old man ....

PS: My role models in life are Homer Simpson and Daffy Duck - how could I go wrong :D
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ali495 wrote: »
    I don't think it's an issue if I want my female characters to actually look like they're capable of fighting either, is it?

Well, I play a skinny halfling guardian fighter. It makes absolutely no sense but it's fun.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riesj74 wrote: »
    Make it a Worship to <insert name of a summer God> festival or something :)

There is that - plenty of ways to have a "summer" holiday event without it being beach-themed. (WoW's Midsummer Fire Festival, for instance. Or whatever it's called.)

Additionally, people in STO have been asking for more beach/resort-themed "off-duty" stuff, or an event, centered on the planet Risa (which actually would fit in-game/in-universe/etc) for years, and it's never happened. Which makes the odds of it happening here even lower.

No swimsuits, swimsuits break immersion!

I would think swimsuits would be great for immersion. That's what they're designed for, after all! ;)
    (to be properly immersed, you need at least 3-6 feet of water, I'd think....)
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In order to have swimwear wouldnt we have to have.....you know, the ability to swim? Just saying. :p
  • ali495ali495 Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    Well, I play a skinny halfling guardian fighter. It makes absolutely no sense but it's fun.

You know I didn't mean it that way. A skinny halfing guardian fighter that has actual armor on is a lot better off than one in their underwear. What's the point pretending?

If people want fashion skimpy clothing, let them have the option to buy fashion clothing. But why can't I have the option to have actual armor on my characters? Staple of fantasy or not, I don't care about this appeal to tradition. It's sexist, let's have options.
    When the cold of winter comes starless night will cover day,
    In the veiling of the sun we will walk in bitter rain.
    But in dreams I can hear your name,
    And in dreams we will meet again.

<3