test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The good times are too far apart.

possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am in a guild that is all real life friends, ie, we know each other personally, not as "internet acquaintances". That said, moments like the two i am about to describe are simply to infrequent and I wonder about the "open beta logic and veiled developer states of the game and where this is headed after only one month after launch.

First situation: We are all on Razor coms speak btw, very nice free voip program. Anyway we are at the boss before Idris, trash cleared or so we think, taking a break my brother is absent from the group, deciding to make a run around the perimeter to check for missed skill kits. We all begin hearing him yelling and screaming for help on voice, we all start to talk at once and turn to see him almost dead running, emerging from the mist (classic fade in), he runs past us and then we see the happy chomping elite Mimic happily bouncing out of the mist a few seconds later, we laughed so hard.

Another run, different dungeon, spellplague I think, we are clearing trash, bosses, etc, not a tough dungeon. One of the Gatekeepers gets launched of a ledge and doesn't die, this isn't the issue, all of us are at a skill chest but still stuck in combat, laughing at each other, telling the ranged folks to go kill the gatekeeper. the easy thing to was was bypass it all and continue on, the ensuing insults and single mindedness and the fact that my brother did go back and put a dot on the mob, only to come back and try to open the kit resulted in so much gut busting laughter, I was crying I was laughing so hard, we all were.

The devs need to fix this game very quickly, there are so many more moments like this for everyone, but even with my military background my patience only goes so far, and that isn't a joke. We are all in the questioning the developers phase as are a lot of folks, thought I would share a couple great moments verse all the BS we have had to put up with in this FULL launch.
There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.