test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uncommon Crafting Resources

poac1poac1 Member Posts: 88
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I've reached up to level 15 on multiple trade skills now, and I've noticed on every single one that you need to pay in order to get the un-commons, that are required as resources to make the rares, that are in turn required as resources to making the epic crafters for the respective profession.

Am I missing something on how to get things like Man-At-Arms resources (not companions)? Or is it really that blatantly pay to win?
Post edited by poac1 on

Comments

• Options
    isdavisdav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope, that is pretty much how it works. Basically the only way to "loot" the green quality assets ("resources" can just be looted randomly from profession nodes and/or leadership profession chest rewards), is via the Zen store in some form. IE the packs can be gotten from lockboxes when opened, or just plain bought from the zen store.

BUT there is nothing stopping you from just using AD to buy the items off the auction house, or using AD to buy keys to open Boxes, or just converting AD to Zen to buy the packs from the shop.

Though, in the end, yes, the people who are willing to slap down the cold hard cash will get them "easier" and faster.