test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Dragon ) Looking for a guild !

misobudmisobud Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Looking for an active guild which is tolerating noobs and players with a certain age when the computers were only calculators.Alot of years back:)
Im already in the guild but it is quite inactive.Im lvl 60 GF tanking spec and the problem is that im fresh max lvl.You all know that in similar games players expect from the tank to be pro as he hits max lvl in the same day.I do not know nothing.Lvled up my character solo with only one dungeon in Tower district.
I want to run a lot of dungeons coz i like it,and rides of course but not with pugs.I hate pugs especially if you get a player who do not want to do mistakes and everything must be perfect.And if something goes wrong,Than we know that the blame is always on the tank or healer.
Gw 1 my first online game.5 years of Wow main guild tank.Rift.Swtor with both tanking spec on the side of the light.
Gw2.
Played almost all rpgs.But we all know that Baldur's gate and Icewind dale were and are still the best.So here i am in Neverwinter.Im a loyal and helpful member so try if this is true :)
My playing time is every evening from 8 to dont know when(thats mean at least 4 hours)CEST +1 i think and im from Slovenia Dragon shard.
This is my applicationalready :)
And in my opinion noone is **** coz i do not know what that means.

Greetings to all.
Post edited by misobud on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello there Misobud. If you are still in need of a home, have a look at www.sinisterswarm.com. We have been a thriving community for over 13 years. Our values of respect and honor is displayed in every facet of interaction we have. A very active and mature home where life long friendships are formed. You can pm me here or give us a shout on our forums. Would love to chat. Good luck in your search Misobud.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png