test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of the Dark Moon is recruiting. [Beholder]

nodensnttnodensntt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello all,

We're a guild with a very specific mindset. We want a friendly environment for enjoying everything the game has to offer. We have been around since the head start and we value helpful and mature players that share our philosophy.

We have ONLY 3 basic rules:

1) Being mature/respectful to fellow guildmembers. That does not mean we're prudes/puritans. It means everyone is here to enjoy playing and you should not treat others in any way that annoys or spoils their fun as they won't do the same to you.

2) Being helpful. Guildmates always come first. Being willing to help and assist your fellow guildmates is a must.

3) We require fictional character names. This is for two reasons, one is that the guild has a theme we'd like to keep intact and the other is that people that name their characters "slayerdemon" or "pwnzu4ever" will by 99% not fit with our views.

Apart from the above, no one will order you around, tell you how to play or enforce anything upon you. We are against all these things that usually come with "guilds". We're here to have fun and a player being forced into playing something they don't like or in a way they don't like, is certainly not having fun.
Also you will find no drama or childish behavior here. The average age of our players is 30 years old.
Since the game servers are global and eventually there will only be one, we plan on being present in all timezones. We're multinational:)

We have an official forum (www.darkmoonguild.com) and a TS server. Participation in both is not required (like nothing else is enforced). They are there for those who want to actually use them.

In order to join us, one has simply to understand and agree with what we stand for (a question you will be asked by anyone able to recruit in the guild).
You can either find a recruiter by checking the in game guild list (it shows people who can recruit that are currently online) and talk to one of them. Or you can post in the Guild Application section of our forum. It's your call. Mentioning that you've read our recruitment information, will speed up the process as the recruiter won't have to relay this information to you:)
Post edited by nodensntt on

Comments

• blackfell274blackfell274 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I regret to inform you that you have missed out. "ORCWIZARD 420" has already been recruited.
  • zedmuszedmus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How large is your guild so far? How about the current activity level? Will there be any type of events created for guild/group fun? Just a couple questions I had about the guild to help me out in search of a guild for me and my fiance on beholder.
  • nodensnttnodensntt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ignore that blackfell274 person. They are an obvious troll.

@zedmus:
    We're currently about 110 members including a few alts. The activity level is high on European timezone currently. We're working on bringing the USA one up to speed as well. Events are planned as members are interested in each endeavor:)