test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Buy ZEN!

battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I tried to buy some Zen.

I do not have a Skrill account, I tried to sign up. NO GO!!! (Due to legal Restrictions we cannot accept accounts from Illinois)

So I tired Paypal, the web site bombs out and go no where.

Anyone have an idea how to purchase Zen?
BattleChant
Post edited by battlechant on

Comments

• vasoulvasoul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Skrill is not available to customers in illinois is what I get when trying to buy zen. Glad it stopped me after reading all the problems with accounting and hacking issues fell I avoided a big headache.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i have samething and same problem with them too, and i am from ohio.
    PWE really need to clean up that zen web page and make it easier for folks to buy zens.
    also i was so fed up with browser update "required", and that is pure lie, i already had my PC updated.
    so, dont do it, it want you to lower your PC's security and you will get spam-flooded hard drive disk within days. it mess up reformat program and it removed last known PC's saved check-point recover.
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Why would it be restricted by state? (I'm in another state and it works fine) I would figure it was per country.
    you shouldn't have issue with Paypal. (owned by eBay) That is local to the U.S.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • killakobrakingkillakobraking Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I had the same message when I tried buying zen, you should check out pcgamesupply.com look under Gamecards -> Free2Play -> Perfect World... It worked for me. Best wishes.
  • silentnights1silentnights1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited July 2013
    google checkout worked great for me. So did paypal.