test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No founders pack issue thread anymore?

tyraeldragontyraeldragon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
HI,

I could not find the sticky thread about peoples founders pak issues so I am posting here. I originally bought the Guardian pak but wanted to upgrade. I was told all I could do was buy the Hero pack also and I would benefit from all the rewards.

Well I did that and have now shelled out $260.00!! I have the Guardian items but have yet to get anything from the Hero Pak. This was over 2 weeks ago. I opened a ticket almost immediately but it has not been touched since. Many people are having similar troubles, what can we do!? Please, support, PM me as this forum is very user Unfriendly and I can't keep track of replies.

Thanks,
Icon_Build_Player_Paladin.png?version=425daf687d67683e0250b6ec43a2ee72

Hail and Kill,
Ulfrik Dragonsyre
Hero of Neverwinter
Retribution Paladin of the realm
Member of Tyrs Palladium Guild
Raising quality Dragons for mounts and pets
Post edited by tyraeldragon on

Comments

• Options
    zaarel2zaarel2 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you try going to the Founder Vendor near Sgt Knox? I found some of my stuff there.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    zaarel2 wrote: »
    Did you try going to the Founder Vendor near Sgt Knox? I found some of my stuff there.

No but I will try it, thank you! You are the first one to say anything helpful. I can't get anyone in customer service to look at this. Can an admin PLEASE have someone check out my ticket under my account. I have proof of purchase.

Hail and Kill,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
  • Options
    jammyallstarjammyallstar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im having the same issue...just paid $60 for guardian pack but receive nothing in game! no emails and nothing at the vendor.
    But it tells me on my account that its been purchased...*sigh*
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Did you go to the correct vendor and look in the correct tab?
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No but I will try it, thank you! You are the first one to say anything helpful. I can't get anyone in customer service to look at this. Can an admin PLEASE have someone check out my ticket under my account. I have proof of purchase.

All my toons get a hero of the north package in the mail.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    zaarel2 wrote: »

Ok, went there and no Hero Pack. I still have a ticket opened and it's been opened for over a month and no one has looked at it. I have now bought BOTH a Guardian pack AND a Hero Pack and no one in support will talk to me.

Hail and Kill,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter