test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another exploit?

enzomatrixenzomatrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello everyone, today i was trying to find some lower lvl enchantments and found many strange lots with 99 pcs 4lvl enchantments posted by same person around per 1k+ pcs of every kind. I know people likes to grind but this is just ridiculous. Im sure that botman got tons of AD by selling those stacks and even fully slotted by top rank enchantments. With such development we may just say R.I.P. to Neverwinter.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    God...the hope for new exploits never ends does it.

Instead of hyperbole doom-crying, bug it if you find it suspicious, I do know that certainly isn't the case on Dragon...enchants are going up if anything, I'm having a devil of a time affording higher level Indominals to fuse.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I know silvery enchants are like completely worthless on dragon.

I have an idea as to why but I'm not sure if it's really what's happening.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knoteskad wrote: »
    Well I know silvery enchants are like completely worthless on dragon.

I have an idea as to why but I'm not sure if it's really what's happening.

Yes that is the exception...lately I just vendor the darned things
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • mistriosumistriosu Member Posts: 279 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes that is the exception...lately I just vendor the darned things

It's probably because they suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
  • ferventfervent Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    We all know there are a lot of gold farmers, ever think it's them bundling trash for quick sales?
  • bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can easily farm a stack of 99 level 4 enchants off mobs in about a 5 hour time... they tend to drop alot, and mostly from the same types of mobs (not telling, but they are on fire!) ... Im generally able to make about one (sometimes 2) rank 7 enchants/runes of each type per day in about 5 hours of hardcore, gut wrenching, killing.

Odd, but I have found Dark Enchantments (rank 4) drop more then any other rune/enchantment.

Its not an exploit, its just alot of button smashing. I do it all the time, it isn't hard work, but the button smash-a-thon is worth it.
  • kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They could have also muled the AD from the AH exploit and purchased thousands of them from the vendor and just fused them up to launder the those dirty ADs. hehe

If u think there is something strange bug/report it and move along.