test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Sons Of north> looking for new players On the Dragon server.

gorecloudgorecloud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
We are the sons of the north, if you happen to be a laid back and easy going person just looking for a group of nice people to play with this might be just the guild for you.
We have no fancy hardcore instance runs or such (as of yet!).
We're pretty much a bunch of friends playing together for the fun of it.
The plan for the future of the guild tho is to expand, and then to expand it some more, I would like to see the guild grow quite a bit to be honest.
Another major part of the future plans is allso to be able to do instance runs of all kinds as soon as we have enough geared, experienced and pleasant players as we possibly can in order to do it.
I allso plan to have weekly giveaways and contests with everything from gear to keys.
We mainly use skype, but IF we expand enough i will get a mumble or teamspeak server up and running.
The kind of people we're looking for are easy going, laid back, perhaps a bit older, and generally have a good understanding of the english language (none of us have english as our native language tho).
If you roll need on everything you see, call people names or just generally act like an *** i kindly ask you to look for another guild, if not you will be forcibly removed if acting like this.
In other words we're just looking for nice people with some common sense.

Does it sound interesting, send me a PM or whisper me in game on either urglukk or weatherwax@mikael8201.