test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fire not taking away injuries, Potion bug?

ciarenbciarenb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
While sitting by the camp fire, the timer hit 0, reset itself, did not remove an injury/degrade one...

I was in spellplague cavern, fire by the boss, with a minor leg injury, waited 10 minutes, and still had the injury.

While doing this same cave, half the time I used a potion my potions would go down, but my hp would not change.
Post edited by ciarenb on

Comments

• mikep4567mikep4567 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ciarenb wrote: »
    While sitting by the camp fire, the timer hit 0, reset itself, did not remove an injury/degrade one...

I was in spellplague cavern, fire by the boss, with a minor leg injury, waited 10 minutes, and still had the injury.

While doing this same cave, half the time I used a potion my potions would go down, but my hp would not change.

I think it is bugged in instances. I just experienced this as well. Once I popped outside to a campfire, it worked fine.

I think it may be disabled on purpose to make injury kits useful.
  • kelton59kelton59 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It does seem to be bugged campfires, particularly at higher level locations. The ones in Rothe Valley do not work for me, but as soon as I return to the Blacklake campfire my injuries do start healing immediately.
    Injury kits are only really needed for dungeons where you cannot spend so much time because you have other players waiting.
  • tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rothe Valley, at least at the entrance, is bugged. Icespire entrance works fine. There's no real rhyme or reason to it other than perhaps whoever put a particular zone in failed to set a flag or something. One of the devs said in an earlier post that they'd check into that but they needed locations.

And, yes, the heal potions are most certainly bugged. The potions gets used, it goes on cooldown but doesn't heal you.
  • powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    'The Sacred Pool' campfire, Vellosk does not remove injuries...

As for the pots not healing, I think it's linked to other actions causing key stroke loss, I've noticed that when an at will has several phases that pots get used & no healing is done & if a daily is used in this sequence it does not occur or use the action points!