test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I tried to facetank a rogue and i died, You guys need a nerf.

theallmightytacotheallmightytaco Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Seriously, It's like, My control wizard is supposed to be able to dodge three times or something.

Also, whenever i fight another control wizard, i feel like they have are exploiting, because when they hit me before i hit them, i always get controlled and die. This game is so broken. The only fix is to ruin all the fun for this PVE centric game, and have the entire player base want to put my head on a pike.

((In all seriousness, The nerf threads are getting annoying, Shut up.))
Post edited by theallmightytaco on

Comments

• rraglerragle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ha ha a CW crying about a TR, just one thing.
    L2P!

The only class to me that sucks solo in pvp and needs a buff, is clerics, all others are very good if played right.
    I come across some obscene GF's who know how to use block (fecking annoying) and then I come across CW's who stun lock, if you can't handle losing in pvp, don't pvp period.
  • lonewarrior7lonewarrior7 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amen brudda, PVP IS FOR THE STRONG ALL UR BASE BELONG TO TR+GF COMBO!
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    tries to facetank a single dps class
    lol
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Seems the intelligence factor is lower in the TR sevtion. OP is trolling.

You guys slow?
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    capgarnas wrote: »
    Seems the intelligence factor is lower in the TR sevtion. OP is trolling.

You guys slow?

QFT. I think they only read topics.

I am embarassed.
    ...especially considering the one guys sig...
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • uzurperuzurper Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    L2P is what every one of those threads is atm...

QQing terribads used to crying out to mommy for an advantage. GG facetanking people :p. I bet thats exactly how it always goes tbh... Thank god there are still ppl doing vids on how to faceroll with other classes cuz otherwise every **** game would have to be toned down to their inferior level (yes...ppl arent equal by nature, only by law).

Casuals that wanna faceroll like pros creates a great society rite? :-L Im gona join the next olympics and QQ to the judges that I too want a gold medal.... See how that works out...
  • theallmightytacotheallmightytaco Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The real issue is that some cry nerf over the dumbest <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. A wizard should dodge if he doesn't want to get rolled over, A rogue can run away and attack later if he's losing a fight. A guardian can hold the line until help arrives, and a GWF can annoy the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of you until he either kills you or help arrives.
  • allcrimesarepaidallcrimesarepaid Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what can u expect from tarded gamers?tarded opinions..look around what happens to the game tards and stop saying <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>